It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Musiala, kvaratshelia, Savio, Branthwaite
Can’t see Musiala personally. I mean I hope he’s available but I don’t believe it. We will sign one of Paqueta/Wirtz/Musiala or someone like that.

Kvara I can’t see happening someone would have to leave and it would be a big transfer fee. Again though I think he’s great and would love him.

Savio. Savio and Kvara, are we having a fire sale out wide? I think he’ll go out on loan tbh. Happy we are signing him though he’s having a great year.

Branthwaite. Again talented but can’t see why we need him. Who leaves?

Can’t see Musiala personally. I mean I hope he’s available but I don’t believe it. We will sign one of Paqueta/Wirtz/Musiala or someone like that.

Kvara I can’t see happening someone would have to leave and it would be a big transfer fee. Again though I think he’s great and would love him.

Savio. Savio and Kvara, are we having a fire sale out wide? I think he’ll go out on loan tbh. Happy we are signing him though he’s having a great year.

Gvardiol/Ake
Dias/Branth
Akanji/Stones (into CM)
Walker/Lewis

maybe? can only see branth if everton go down, we'd be stupid not too if they are desperate.

It’s just players I would hope for in next window(s) 4 young top players for when Bernardo, De Bruyne go and even Grealish Ake season after next maybe…

I would have thought De Bruyne would be a shoo in at NYC once he leaves City and that will be a part of his deal…
I think Kev either retires at City or eventually moves to the MLS. None of this Saudi nonsense.

It would just depend on whether he fancies New York or wants west coast. At that point the club can let him do what he wants, would be great if he went to New York but if not he’s earned his right to do whatever.

Players maybe coming back:

Cancelo - Might struggle to get rid permanently, loan out again if need be.

Phillips - Same as above.

Perrone - Haven't seen much of him this year but heard good things. Maybe he comes back as after all we need CDM cover.

McAtee - Not sure what happens with James. Sheffield are going down. He's clearly a talented player and shouldn't be loaned to the championship next year.

Harwood-Bellis - Similar situation to McAtee. Hopefully saints get promoted and he moves there so he can develop his career. Promising player.

Doyle - Is it a loan with an option or obligation?

Yan Couto - Might do pre season like Savio (reported). Really hope we bring him back and get him involved. Walker won't be around for ever and he's more of a full back than Lewis. Means Lewis can focus on midfield.

Savio - Bought from Troyes (CFG). Reported does pre season and then loaned back to Girona. Maybe waiting to see outgoings first before deciding.

Echeverri - What a talent. Needs a loan in Europe id imagine unless they want him around the squad.
I’d have Macatee back.

Watched him about 7/8 times this season.

Belting player, would be exceptional with proper players around him.

If Leicester come up then they are probably going to have to sell, we could be open to helping out Enzo with someone like McAtee but depends if another relegation fight is really that good for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.