It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think depends on the ffp situation. Also if that creates a narrative that he’s for sale he might get his head turned by the bigger clubs.

With injuries, Gomez expected departure and Lewis playing more in midfield this could be as good as time as ever to go in for another cb.
Yep, if we are in for a decent RW it lets the FB/CB still back in the 3 and the CB move into mid as we have been.

But would we spend that? We are as sustainable as big clubs come in my opinion. Wouldn’t surprise me if this headline had come about to shit on us and the new potential guidelines. We are always going to be used as an example.

We wouldn't spend that much because we are run as sensible business, Most we spent was 290m in one window, now we spend 200m but seem to recoup over 50% of that on sales..

We wouldn't spend that much because we are run as sensible business, Most we spent was 290m in one window, now we spend 200m but seem to recoup over 50% of that on sales..
Completely agree with this. But does make competition for transfers harder. Teams like Chelsea or United will just bid more.

Mate, i am sure Milan knew about the issues and thats why they sold him

There is no chance that they didn't know. Milan, like all top clubs have individuals operating outside of the club that will be well aware of everything going on.

They knew full well what he was involved in and Newcastle were stupid enough to believe it was the deal of the century.

There is no chance that they didn't know. Milan, like all top clubs have individuals operating outside of the club that will be well aware of everything going on.

They knew full well what he was involved in and Newcastle were stupid enough to believe it was the deal of the century.
Only thing is will clubs now deal with Milan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.