It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Most probably but it would boil dip piss all summer if we had any interest in the player.

Maybe offer them Phillips in exchange. So they can get used to midtable again -:)
The Dippers were one of several clubs interested in giving us our money back for Philips last summer, but he wanted to remain & fight for his place.

Albeit being obvious now, City were willing to listen to purchase & loan offers, & Kalvin knew this judging by his 'stay & fight' statements to the media when the speculation became public.

Edit: I've just seen this touchline spat between substitute Salad & Klopp...

https://www.tntsports.co.uk/footbal...ool-s-game-at-west-ham_vid2125613/video.shtml

Last edited:
With Kalvin Phillips being absolute dogshit I'd seriously be looking at Ross Barkley. He's 30 now but every game i've seen him in the season he has been the best player on the pitch. Looks like he has finally reached his potential, albeit a bit later than he would have hoped. He bosses the games, pure class

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.