It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Was that in one of your short explanations or more of your endless reams of nonsense explanations
I remember this now apparently he knows someone on here that messaged him saying the club weren’t happy with how Jack celebrated last year etc. Yawn…

I remember this now apparently he knows someone on here that messaged him saying the club weren’t happy with how Jack celebrated last year etc. Yawn…
Time will tell, when Jack was pulled last Sunday he had the look of a man who knows he is in danger of leaving.

A lot will depend on who is available in the market and for that matter who could afford Grealish and his contract IF he were to be made available.

With Pep reported to want Bruno at the barcodes maybe a deal could be on there?

Time will tell, when Jack was pulled last Sunday he had the look of a man who knows he is in danger of leaving.

A lot will depend on who is available in the market and for that matter who could afford Grealish and his contract IF he were to be made available.

With Pep reported to want Bruno at the barcodes maybe a deal could be on there?

There was news some weeks ago that City were happy to listen to offers for him this summer. So presumably, he will be available.

Obviously it depends on whether he can find a club that would meet our demand as well as his. (Maybe his personal sponsors could assist him if he really wants to leave.)

Wonder if he wouldn't consider looking at a possibility of seeking a new environment, if there were no chance of him being allowed to play more in a central midfield position.

There was news some weeks ago that City were happy to listen to offers for him this summer. So presumably, he will be available.

Obviously it depends on whether he can find a club that would meet our demand as well as his. (Maybe his personal sponsors could assist him if he really wants to leave.)

Wonder if he wouldn't consider looking at a possibility of seeking a new environment, if there were no chance of him being allowed to play more in a central midfield position.
He is at the age where he needs to be playing regularly and be the main man of a team, not convinced he will ever do that with us.

It's a shame because he is a very decent man and I love his personality on the pitch, he winds up opposition players and fans and that is a huge asset in some games but the issue is goals and assists, simply not enough.

He is at the age where he needs to be playing regularly and be the main man of a team, not convinced he will ever do that with us.

It's a shame because he is a very decent man and I love his personality on the pitch, he winds up opposition players and fans and that is a huge asset in some games but the issue is goals and assists, simply not enough.
Nunes's stats make Jackie G look like Ollie Watkins. There's just nothing to suggest Nunes is suffering from "1st season syndrome". It would be harsh, but I think he should be sold, not Jack, to offset fees for Paqueta/Guimaraes and to create squad space....

Nunes's stats make Jackie G look like Ollie Watkins. There's just nothing to suggest Nunes is suffering from "1st season syndrome". It would be harsh, but I think he should be sold, not Jack, to offset fees for Paqueta/Guimaraes and to create squad space....
Neither will be sold unless either want to be and doubt nunes does, pretty sure Grealish doesn't, and IMO it's Paqueta or Guimaraes.

Personally would keep both, Nunes is very much work in progress but there is clearly a player with skills we don't have and also like Grealish seems a very popular guy in the squad.

I'd hate to lose Grealish in case somewhere else his attacking threat is released. But I'm also disappointed that we can't seem to find a way for his excellent skill to be concerted in to much more genuine chances.

I had hoped that he'd be far better than Sterling but I feel like he's only marginally better. But sure I could say that about loads.

There have been very few Yaya, Silva, Aguero, DeBruyne additions of late. (Plus Rodri but I never thought he would be so good). Haaland obviously was a mega signing but we need a few more "Catalysts".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.