It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

185m in release clauses. Don’t see Kov or Nunes going personally.

Paqueta/Nunes will replace Bernado, Bruno will replace Phillips and we will have an extra body in midfield to cover injuries.

Rodri/Bruno

Paqueta/Kovacic/Nunes/KDB/Foden

Lewis (also RB cover)

Bruno can play with or cover Rodri.

Remember Gomez will go and we don’t need to replace.
Nunes is this years weird Phillips signing, why do we go shopping at Wolves for these average players.

He does! am talking about what Jack might want if he feels he won't be getting as much game time
Jack seriously pissed off the club last summer & his form's suffered this season as a result. However, he's returned to the form he showed last season, so I hope both he & the club can put the past behind them & move forward.

If a decision to cash in has been made, then so be it. Jack leaves with a pocket full of medals & the treble memories.

In Pep & Txiki we trust.

Jack seriously pissed off the club last summer & his form's suffered this season as a result. However, he's returned to the form he showed last season, so I hope both he & the club can put the past behind them & move forward.

If a decision to cash in has been made, then so be it. Jack leaves with a pocket full of medals & the treble memories.

In Pep & Txiki we trust.

Why did he piss the club off and how do you know this?

I personally think if Saudi come in for Kova, we should let him go given his age and the fact that Bruno G plays in the same areas. Kovacic is also miles easier to sell than Nunes given their respective valuations.

Guimaraes to replace Kova, Paqueta to replace Bernardo.

Then we have Rodri, Bruno G, Lewis, Paqueta, Nunes, Foden, KDB, Bobb as options across the various different central roles we will need. Seems nice to me. Also bearing in mind Paqueta, Foden and Bobb can play on the wings. Rico at full back. Good options.

In Pep & Txiki we trust.
He had a long season, got injured and has serious competition.

Sounds like you are drinking like Grealish…

I personally think if Saudi come in for Kova, we should let him go given his age and the fact that Bruno G plays in the same areas. Kovacic is also miles easier to sell than Nunes given their respective valuations.
Are their rumors about Kova and Saudi? He seems like such a family oriented guy and I can’t imagine his wife going there…I could see him ending up in someplace in Italy closer to home or retiring to Dinamo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.