It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Great tweet from BlueCityBrain

Looks like we have 478mil to spend, before anymore sales this year.
If the rules change next year to hold us back, we need to move big time this year.
Think he has taken the THB 20mil into account to get to 47

Personally think the defence is covered.

Haaland
Grealish Foden
Gvardiol Kovacic Rodri Lewis
Akanji Dias Stones
Ederson

I'm leaving Bernardo out as surely he's off this time. Also Kev as he'll be used more sparingly.

Somehow we have to get more out of Erling. Despite winning the golden boot and being fairly profligate himself we don't really play to his strengths.
Is two wingers the answer? I don't think so.

Two number 10s is my preferred option.

With what we've got at the moment Jack could have a less restricted role, maybe bring him to life.
Not an ideal position for Rico I know so maybe Fringpong.

On the plus side Kev already is playing just off Erling and Nunes could play there although slightly differently as could Lewis.

This would mean we don't have to buy two new wingers. Guimares and Fringpong might be enough.

The negative is what to do with Doku who has played very well.
Doku plays right that’s where Pep wants him, he’s already stated that, maybe that leaves room for Jack on the left?

Great tweet from BlueCityBrain

Looks like we have 478mil to spend, before anymore sales this year.
If the rules change next year to hold us back, we need to move big time this year.
Think he has taken the THB 20mil into account to get to 47

Hence it’s surprising that apparently the Bruno fee is problematic? It’s the one position we desperately need and we have done £100m before? Pep is seemingly desperate for Bruno as well and like you say with more sales to come we can sign Bruno, we already have £25m in the bank from THB and Doyle? We should just get the Bruno deal done and then anything else can be fluid/reactive to what happens in the window.

Hence it’s surprising that apparently the Bruno fee is problematic? It’s the one position we desperately need and we have done £100m before? Pep is seemingly desperate for Bruno as well and like you say with more sales to come we can sign Bruno, we already have £25m in the bank from THB and Doyle? We should just get the Bruno deal done and then anything else can be fluid/reactive to what happens in the window.
Just playing the game me thinks

Just playing the game me thinks

Hope so mate but with so many of our reported targets having release clauses etc then hopefully we are well organized with the transfers this summer? Copa America and the euros being on as well it would be nice to have our important business done before them and then react to any surprise transfers accordingly

Hope so mate but with so many of our reported targets having release clauses etc then hopefully we are well organized with the transfers this summer? Copa America and the euros being on as well it would be nice to have our important business done before them and then react to any surprise transfers accordingly
Tixki has told Pep this summer is already sorted, so let's see!

As said earlier it will give a huge pointer if Pep is to stay or not.

Yep, Bruno is N1 priority for me. Can cover for Rodri, can play box-to-box.

Newcastle out of CL, need cash to buy young defenders, RW, keeper also..
Plus they have Tonali back and that kid Miley also plays DM position, so they are well-covered for the team, who plays only PL. Joelinton, Longstaff, Anderson, Willock as box-to-box in 4-3-3 system. So they will definitely sell Bruno..

Also, as they need RW and Palmer's transfer made a miracle for Chelsea, I would go with Oscar Bobb + 50m offer. Let's also remember that Bobb scored that last-minute winner against them and kid has got some amazing skills, compared to that retarded Almiron and Murphy. I would even include Kalvin Phillips in that offer, Bobb + Phillips + 25m, considering they will need someone to cover for Tonali and young kid Miley.

So let's say we get Bruno and Savinho.
And we loose Phillips, Cancelo, Bobb and Bernardo.

It's clear that there is no player like Bernardo in today's market and we have adapt, "Treble Winners" tactics won't work any more.

-------------------------Ederson / Ortega-------------------------------------
--------Walker / John--------Ruben--------Ake / Akanji--------------------
----------------------Rodri--------Buno / Kovacic------------------------------
Doku / Rico------KDB / Foden-----Grealish / Matheus---Gvardiol / Savio
-------------------------------Haaland / Alvarez---------------------------------

When we need to defend, we switch to 4-3-3 formation, with Gvardiol going back.
Doku and Grealish covering for fullbacks and Foden / KDB covering for midfield area.

Pep wanted Kane.
Twice the footballer Haaland is.,
Not had a decent left back in the time he has been here,
converted Gvardiol.
Best manager in world football.
Back him or he’s gone.
That’s what I take from recent speculation.
Dig deep Sheikh or he’s lost.
No City fan wants that.
This summer will tell us a lot

Goddam this is going to be long ass summer and the transfer windows isn't even open yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.