It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I hope there's somekind of movement in the next few days because some of the post in last few pages of this thread have been absolutely shocking to read.

With a buy back/sell on clause. Still think he could turn out to be a very decent premier league striker.
You see Solanke has matured into a decent player. It takes time. These lads have to learn the game. They've, generally, been bigger than everyone in junior football and have flourished because of it.
Senior football means they have to refine their talents.
Delap's got something. I hope he makes a go of it. McKenna will be good for him and his development.
Ipswich have just paid over £20m for Omari Hutchinson so will pay dollar.

I hope there's somekind of movement in the next few days because some of the post in last few pages of this thread have been absolutely shocking to read.
Since I just joined the forum last September, I wondered where the doom and gloom of the match day threads went during the off season. It’s here!

With a buy back/sell on clause. Still think he could turn out to be a very decent premier league striker.
Agreed in a good team he could excel. He’s now bullying adults in their prime at 21 and he’s got more to his play than just goals, he’s hard to knock off the ball and drives well from deep. Once he hits his prime he’ll be a beast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.