It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

I can see us missing out on most of our targets due to the fact of the money involved, huge fees and players wage demands, rather that just wanting to play City.
We won't 'miss out on' any target if the fees and wages are too high, we'll simply walk away. That's a conscious decision whereas 'miss out on' would suggest we failed in some way.

To be fair my two kids were born in Essex and support city, but only since AFTER the take over, unlike me with many painful years under my belt.

Never met two such obvious Essex JCLs at age 9 and 12......

To be fair my two kids were born in Essex and support city, but only since AFTER the take over, unlike me with many painful years under my belt.

Never met two such obvious Essex JCLs at age 9 and 12......

I worked in Essex in the 80’s and 90s and it was amazing how it shifted from being exclusively West Ham or the Rags to loads of Arsenal, Spurs, even Chelsea.

I worked in Essex in the 80’s and 90s and it was amazing how it shifted from being exclusively West Ham or the Rags to loads of Arsenal, Spurs, even Chelsea.

In an exile down hear and I’m telling you now, my boy was the only city fan when he started school and we never saw a city shirt about town, when we did we stopped and had a chat it was so infrequent.

Thee days when my lad goes to training or is playing out there are at least four or five other city tops and now there are loads of city supporters in his school. He has constant arguments with them telling them ‘they have now connection to manchester so shouldn’t support city’ apparently he is in right having family from manchester lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: nmc
In an exile down hear and I’m telling you now, my boy was the only city fan when he started school and we never saw a city shirt about town, when we did we stopped and had a chat it was so infrequent.

Thee days when my lad goes to training or is playing out there are at least four or five other city tops and now there are loads of city supporters in his school. He has constant arguments with them telling them ‘they have now connection to manchester so shouldn’t support city’ apparently he is in right having family from manchester lol

I got serious shit when I lived down there - mind you we were in the old division three at one point! I used to walk around in my City shirt all the time - it was a badge of honour!

I got serious shit when I lived down there - mind you we were in the old division three at one point! I used to walk around in my City shirt all the time - it was a badge of honour!

Same here, and I used to travel for home and away games back then too, to be fair though the hammers fans were decent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.