It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Bollocks,what have you been told about wumming?

Wumming?

I am just telling it how it is. The only defenders even close to Van Dijk that are out in the market are De Ligt and Koulibaly. If we want to keep improving as a team, one of these players are a must.

Will Maguire take City to the next level? No, he won't. Van Dijk has single handedly transformed Liverpool into title challengers and CL winners. Imagine how good this team could be with a De Ligt or a Koulibaly?

I have been nothing, but positive about the club the last few years. Pep is absolutely immense, the players we have are immense and we are a brilliant, brilliant team... BUT... if we only sign Rodri and Maguire, are we really improving the team?

Considering David Silva will be leaving next season, Aguero the season after, Sane and Gundogan's futures in doubts, will those two signings be enough to kick us on and eventually win the CL? After all, if Rodri comes in and Gundogan leaves, are we weakening the midfield? I personally think Kompany is/was better than Maguire so we will be weaker in that department.

Now is the time for City to strike when the iron is hot and bring in the right players that we need. We will be going through a rebuilding job very soon, so we need to start now and start early. Rodri i am fine with, but Maguire isn't the answer for me. We need players who will come into the team and INSTANTLY make us better.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.