It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

You’d get more insider knowledge from the kid who sells the counterfeit vapes in

You’d get more inside knowledge from the kid who sells the counterfeit vapes in the Lahori Maza takeaway than you’ll get from the MEN.
Sounds about right potential replacement for fern as he can’t play as much now..and a replacement for Vincent.. would personally like another right back as Kyle Walker is a liability but would be happy with just the 2 if there the right 2..

I have wondered in the past if we have a deliberate tactic of scouting players who we are not really interested in, a lot of clubs seem to follow us into the market and end up paying over the odds such as Fred. Maybe this is what is happening now with Bruno Fernandez an Harry Maguire.

I have wondered in the past if we have a deliberate tactic of scouting players who we are not really interested in, a lot of clubs seem to follow us into the market and end up paying over the odds such as Fred. Maybe this is what is happening now with Bruno Fernandez an Harry Maguire.

Some double moody spice going about round your ends mate.

Hopefully your right

Have you wondered if the club tell the scouts who are scouting thoße players who we are not interested in, that actually we are not interested in them, or do you think that the scouts actually think we are interested in those players, though we are not?

We have been brilliant, no doubt about it. Pep is absolutely relentless and is the best manager in the world, but there will come a time possibly in 2 years time when his contract runs out where the next manager coming in won't quite set the same high standards as Pep. So we need to put ourselves in the best position possible for when he leaves. We are losing some huge characters over the next few years... Fernandinho, Agueroro, Silva etc. Kompany already gone. We need to keep bringing in the best we can, even if that means paying an absolute fortune now. We have to take these risks to maintain the high standards that have been set.

In a sense I do tend to agree with you. We do need good players, but we have to be realistic and know it's hard to compete with the likes of Real and Barca at times even if you throw money at players. The thing is that nobody is close to Pep on a managerial level. However, I think it will be equally important to hire a manager who follows the same philosophy (Cruyff, Ajax, Barca mold) like Erik Ten Hag for example. Bayern hired Ancelotti after Pep and it didn't work out. Now with Kovač they are a question mark. You don't see the same philosophy and are going to have to rely on buying good players. At least when you have a manager that has the same philosophy you aren't flip flopping from one managers approach to another. This is part of the reason United are neither here nor there. Going from LGV who wanted possession to Mourinho who couldn't care less about it take sa long time to adjust as well as the type of players the team needs to buy are completely different making the team a total mish mash of players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.