It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

First time on here , just wanted to pass on the news , Rodri is a done deal

Bold claim to make.

Just reading the media it seems obvious that it's all but done (maybe already is and just waiting for the announcement or for the Puma launch more likely?).

I don't think the real ITK's have anything to worry about.

Edit: I presuming the Puma launch will be 1st of July.

Do you really think that's what I meant? I talked about the fact that in mid-June they signed four players and we always wait the all summer.
Iwd9XYy.gif

I can only jealous Real Madrid. Not only they signed great players, especially Hazard, which I think is one of the best in the world, they did all this before we reached the middle of June. Only City will drag us all summer to sign one player, hoping at least that will be Rodri

Oh yes, very jealous of a team that won nothing last year.....

Going to be another drag of a window I think we all agree on that, Mahrez didn't sign until the second week in July last summer. Expect something similar this time round.

But, but, Khaldoon said he wants our signings to be done early and quickly

But, but, Khaldoon said he wants our signings to be done early and quickly

Ignore my frivolous post nb, but with so many possible departures ie Danilo, Otamendi , Sane ??, I suspect that a few moves are still up in the air which will slow things up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.