It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

giphy.gif

I can only jealous Real Madrid. Not only they signed great players, especially Hazard, which I think is one of the best in the world, they did all this before we reached the middle of June. Only City will drag us all summer to sign one player, hoping at least that will be Rodri

I can only jealous Real Madrid. Not only they signed great players, especially Hazard, which I think is one of the best in the world, they did all this before we reached the middle of June. Only City will drag us all summer to sign one player, hoping at least that will be Rodri
Yeah we need some new blood to strengthen our fight to stave off relegation.

Going to be another drag of a window I think we all agree on that, Mahrez didn't sign until the second week in July last summer. Expect something similar this time round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.