It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Sounding optimistic we could have at least one in next week.

I would expect it to be Rodri.

Don't count out de Ligt just yet. The player has asked again about Pep and City.

There are hurdles (some are more obvious than others)

He's feeling the pressure a little in terms of all the interest. Worryingly, Liverpool have also started some sort of charm offensive.

Maguire is considered at least £20m too expensive and doesn't represent the value we want from making City's next centre half the most expensive in the world.

Mino certainly has food for thought.

If Leroy goes, Felix comes. Zinchenko and Walker new deals to be announced when they return.

Muric wanted on loan by two Premier League clubs.

Don't think Otamendi is leaving as things stand, maybe Vinny going has changed that.

No real update on Leroy. Bravo staying for final year.

Cheers.

Surprised about Bravo.

Sounding optimistic we could have at least one in next week.

I would expect it to be Rodri.

Don't count out de Ligt just yet. The player has asked again about Pep and City.

There are hurdles (some are more obvious than others)

He's feeling the pressure a little in terms of all the interest. Worryingly, Liverpool have also started some sort of charm offensive.

Maguire is considered at least £20m too expensive and doesn't represent the value we want from making City's next centre half the most expensive in the world.

Mino certainly has food for thought.

If Leroy goes, Felix comes. Zinchenko and Walker new deals to be announced when they return.

Muric wanted on loan by two Premier League clubs.

Don't think Otamendi is leaving as things stand, maybe Vinny going has changed that.

No real update on Leroy. Bravo staying for final year.
That’s the type of post I like, shit at decrypting videos me just get distracted and just end up listening to the song

Haha. He's on big money. Sure he would love to move on but not exactly attractive to a buying club.

No info on Cancelo. Perhaps because we want our money back on Danilo.

i like the news about De Ligt. Looking at the transfer fee that's been reported. It's more than reasonable. Cheaper than Maguire for a better and younger player. Any idea if wages would be a problem?

Really hope we don't avoid De Ligt just because of his agent. He is worth the trouble.

i like the news about De Ligt. Looking at the transfer fee that's been reported. It's more than reasonable. Cheaper than Maguire for a better and younger player. Any idea if wages would be a problem?

Really hope we don't avoid De Ligt just because of his agent. He is worth the trouble.

He knows both Pep and City rate him. Player now has to put his foot down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.