It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Let's face it. We have been struggling in the transfer market since last summer. Since we failed to get Jorginho, and dodged a bullet thankfully.

Remember how we weren't going to spend big on a left-back because the money was needed elsewhere? Good times. :)

Let's face it. We have been struggling in the transfer market since last summer. Since we failed to get Jorginho, and dodged a bullet thankfully.

Remember how we weren't going to spend big on a left-back because the money was needed elsewhere? Good times. :)

I don't see it that way.

We can not buy a foreign player without dropping one of the list. No player deserves to be dropped and buying before selling puts you in a bad place so its a non starter.
Buying an association trained player that improves the squad without paying stupid money is not possible.

There is no struggle here. We are a well run club that makes very calculated moves.

Less than ten days to bring someone in. Think we'd hear at least a few rumors if there were any new signings left. The only one that's been persistent is Cancelo if Danilo leaves. Swear I've read some form of that sentence every day for the last three months on twitter.

Equally we have Sterling who could easily be moulded into a striker and Sergio’s long term replacement. He may miss the odd sitter but who doesn’t, what you can absolutely guarantee though is that his movement would create more chances than any striker anywhere in the world and I include Messi, Mbappe and anyone else you care to name.

Then you have to maybe bring in a replacement winger or maybe even a central midfielder if Bernardo is going to be used predominantly from the right hand side. At that stage you can look at Doyle and Poveda coming through over the next few years and ask yourself if we really need a replacement at all.

We already have his replacement Sterling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.