5.ISCO (Malaga)
6.ADNAN JANUZAJ (Manchester United)
7.DAVID ALABA (Bayern Munchen)
8.MATIJA NASTASIC (Manchester City)
9.KYRIAKOS PAPADOPOULOS (Schalke 04)
10.PHIL JONES (Manchester United)

Double took when I read number 10..
article-2306398-19332643000005DC-743_306x423.jpg
I can probably name a 100 players under the age of 23 that are miles better than Phil "Pigface" Jones and the other guy that no one in the world has heard off. How in the hell are those two named along the likes of Gotze,Neymar or Isco is beyond me.

Syth said:
Goo said:
slightly off topic but this just came up on my facebook, and made me laugh:

OFFICIAL FIFA Top 10 Young Football player In The World 2013

1.NEYMAR (Barcelona)
2.ERIK LAMELA ( As roma)
3.LUCAS MOURA (PSG )
4.MARIO GOTZE (Bayern Munchen)
5.ISCO (Malaga)
6.ADNAN JANUZAJ (Manchester United)
7.DAVID ALABA (Bayern Munchen)
8.MATIJA NASTASIC (Manchester City)
9.KYRIAKOS PAPADOPOULOS (Schalke 04)
10.PHIL JONES (Manchester United)

Double took when I read number 10..
article-2306398-19332643000005DC-743_306x423.jpg
I can probably name a 100 players under the age of 23 that are miles better than Phil "Pigface" Jones and the other guy that no one in the world has heard off. How in the hell are those two named along the likes of Gotze,Neymar or Isco is beyond me.

YCMIU !!

Fookin hilarious !!

Who votes on this exactly ?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
stavros said:
I like Tolmie, but this clue could mean anything.

Nope, it meant something. Some posters were hassling for info and asking where I was, having not posted for a couple weeks.

Having simply been on my hols, it was a playful first response back.

I did qualify most YouTube clips, which incidentally, have been few and far between for last 12 months.

Tolm, this wasn't a dig in any way.

We have swapped pm's previously.

I know for a fact you have a contact, and I value your opinion .

Pretty much everything you say regarding city I agree with, mancini, players etc etc .

Just think this video you posted could mean anything.

I'm a bit late here and I'm sure this point has probably been made before, but these vids you're posting cover such a broad horizon of possibilities that if we sign anyone you could claim that it was relevant to the video.

I don't believe there are any real "ITK's" on here but if it keeps people entertained then good for them, but I remember you claiming that bombs were coming last year Tolmie and don't recall you saying anything about City waiting for the last day of the window to make several underwhelming signings?

I'm confused... What did the video mean? Between Phil Jones face and some useless rag youth I don't understand what's occurring!!!!

LoveCity said:
Januzaj hasn't even been given a first team game for United, how on earth can he make such a list? He's very highly rated but hasn't even been out on loan for Christ sake.

Ahead of European champion Alaba. Unbelievable.

Been away last three days no internet access could someone bring us up to speed on what has been happening? Looking at all of the above looks like bugger all.

Rammyblues said:
Been away last three days no internet access could someone bring us up to speed on what has been happening? Looking at all of the above looks like bugger all.

Still no Pellegrini , still no Navas, Still no Isco, Still no Thiago, Cavani's looking doubtful ( although Nip says he's definitely coming) and Tevez is off to Juve or Milan allegedly....

It's as though you've never been away Rammy ;.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.