It's Quiet.....a new beginning.

Sunny Coast Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
stavros said:
I like Tolmie, but this clue could mean anything.

Nope, it meant something. Some posters were hassling for info and asking where I was, having not posted for a couple weeks.

Having simply been on my hols, it was a playful first response back.

I did qualify most YouTube clips, which incidentally, have been few and far between for last 12 months.
keep it that way eh, cheers & hope you had a good holiday.

You don't have to look at the clips, each to their own.

Isco's Disco-biscuits said:
Been away all weekend and haven't had tinternet. Could someone be as kind to fill me in on what is going on with our transfer targets??? Its too sunny outside to be stuck inside trawling through pages upon pages. Cheers in advance :)

Fuck all so go back to the sunshine mate

meeesh said:
Isco's Disco-biscuits said:
Been away all weekend and haven't had tinternet. Could someone be as kind to fill me in on what is going on with our transfer targets??? Its too sunny outside to be stuck inside trawling through pages upon pages. Cheers in advance :)

Fuck all so go back to the sunshine mate

Okeydokey, cheers mate

bobmcfc said:
I think we all know pretty much who will be. Signing this summer. No real surprises or anyone I'm overly excited about tbh. Gone are the giddy days of kaka and Wagner love

We are unlikely to regain the thrills of seeing the likes of Corradi and Dabo signing in the same window without the press getting a whiff of it.

bobmcfc said:
I think we all know pretty much who will be. Signing this summer. No real surprises or anyone I'm overly excited about tbh. Gone are the giddy days of kaka and Wagner love

You were giddy about the possibility of signing Wagner Love?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.