Lescott to Barca
Dzeko to Chelsea
Mata to us
Cavani to us
Tevez to Milan
Thiago - done and dusted
Novaretti done and dusted
Isco done and dusted
Pellegrini to be unveiled as new coach on Thursday.

Income
20m for Lescott
27m for Dzeko
15m for Tevez

Outgoings
Cavani - 53m
Mata - 35m
Novaretti - Free
Thiago - 15m
Isco - 25m
Total income 62m
Total outgoings 127m

Actual spending 65m

Lot of paperwork as I said :-)

not sure what's more comical, 20m for Joleon Lescott or that Chelsea would sell their best player to the club that will likely be alternating between 1st and 2nd place with them for the forseeable future.
Wow.

Rammyblues said:
Wild speculation time

Lescott to Barca
Dzeko to Chelsea
Mata to us
Cavani to us
Tevez to Milan
Thiago - done and dusted
Isco done and dusted

Income
20m for Lescott
27m for Dzeko
15m for Tevez

Outgoings
Cavani - 53m
Mata - 35m
Novaretti - Free
Thiago - 15m
Isco - 25m
Total income 62m
Total outgoings 127m

Actual spending 65m

what you smoking on ? I need some of that

vaziooo said:
Rammyblues said:
Wild speculation time

Lescott to Barca
Dzeko to Chelsea
Mata to us
Cavani to us
Tevez to Milan
Thiago - done and dusted
Isco done and dusted

Income
20m for Lescott
27m for Dzeko
15m for Tevez

Outgoings
Cavani - 53m
Mata - 35m
Novaretti - Free
Thiago - 15m
Isco - 25m
Total income 62m
Total outgoings 127m

Actual spending 65m

I asked Rammy for wild speculation and I am sated, so leave him the fuck alone.

andyhinch said:
vaziooo said:
Rammyblues said:
Wild speculation time

Lescott to Barca
Dzeko to Chelsea
Mata to us
Cavani to us
Tevez to Milan
Thiago - done and dusted
Isco done and dusted

Income
20m for Lescott
27m for Dzeko
15m for Tevez

Outgoings
Cavani - 53m
Mata - 35m
Novaretti - Free
Thiago - 15m
Isco - 25m
Total income 62m
Total outgoings 127m

Actual spending 65m

I asked Rammy for wild speculation and I am sated, so leave him the fuck alone.

tranny and messi can't be wilder

A summary of where we are up to IMO.

I have posted this in the thread up top but didn't realise it was an old thread which has been bumped so for those who can't be bothered here is my update:-)

1) Pellegrini hasn't signed although Stu Brennan reckons Thursday, one or two posters reckon the delay is because he is still contracted to Malaga. However it seems we have been in touch and he is fully involved with Cheeky over what is going on at the club. Other considerations on the delay is the Jose press conference and not wanting any other media attention when we make the announcement.

2) Navas - all done and dusted but away with Spain so any official announcement from us won't happen till he returns, but already talking about playing with Silva next season in prem league.
3) Fernandhino all done and dusted pictures and interview on main site.

4) Novaretti seems he is joining Lazio according to Lazio official twitter page so that looks as though it will happen.

5) Rami - new speculation in Express see thread if you want to get involved.

6) Isco - still nothing really new although suggestion is that Real have signed a similar type player who was on loan with them aged 21. Sometimes when things go quiet it is because we are in deep negotiation and I am hoping that if Pellegrini is announced this week Isco won't be too far behind. Latest betting trends for those interested suggest we are odds on.

7) Alcantara - nothing to update appears may stay in Spain with Barca and this could be true but while he has that ridiculously low buy out clause until the end of July it is out of Barcas hands if the player genuinely wants to move.

8) Cavani - this thread has put on quite a few pages no new speculation other than Real Madrid seem to want to get involved if so we all know this may be Cavanis destination. Speculation only as far as I am concerned but there is a possibility we may have a deal with his club Dzeko +25m + Kolorov.

9) Lewandowski - this has gathered pace one or two knowledgeable posters have suggested this may be an alternative or even in addition to Cavani. Seems Borrusia won't let him go to Bayern and this has alerted other clubs ourselves included who we might be able to do a straight swop deal involving Dzeko, then use the Tevez money to conclude the Cavani deal.

Dated 11/6/13 at 1438<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:03 pm --<br /><br />PS

Stuart Brennan reckons Navas had his medical yesterday see Navas thread in other forum.

Rammyblues said:
A summary of where we are up to IMO.

I have posted this in the thread up top but didn't realise it was an old thread which has been bumped so for those who can't be bothered here is my update:-)

1) Pellegrini hasn't signed although Stu Brennan reckons Thursday, one or two posters reckon the delay is because he is still contracted to Malaga. However it seems we have been in touch and he is fully involved with Cheeky over what is going on at the club. Other considerations on the delay is the Jose press conference and not wanting any other media attention when we make the announcement.

2) Navas - all done and dusted but away with Spain so any official announcement from us won't happen till he returns, but already talking about playing with Silva next season in prem league.
3) Fernandhino all done and dusted pictures and interview on main site.

4) Novaretti seems he is joining Lazio according to Lazio official twitter page so that looks as though it will happen.

5) Rami - new speculation in Express see thread if you want to get involved.

6) Isco - still nothing really new although suggestion is that Real have signed a similar type player who was on loan with them aged 21. Sometimes when things go quiet it is because we are in deep negotiation and I am hoping that if Pellegrini is announced this week Isco won't be too far behind. Latest betting trends for those interested suggest we are odds on.

7) Alcantara - nothing to update appears may stay in Spain with Barca and this could be true but while he has that ridiculously low buy out clause until the end of July it is out of Barcas hands if the player genuinely wants to move.

8) Cavani - this thread has put on quite a few pages no new speculation other than Real Madrid seem to want to get involved if so we all know this may be Cavanis destination. Speculation only as far as I am concerned but there is a possibility we may have a deal with his club Dzeko +25m + Kolorov.

9) Lewandowski - this has gathered pace one or two knowledgeable posters have suggested this may be an alternative or even in addition to Cavani. Seems Borrusia won't let him go to Bayern and this has alerted other clubs ourselves included who we might be able to do a straight swop deal involving Dzeko, then use the Tevez money to conclude the Cavani deal.

Dated 11/6/13 at 1438

-- Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:03 pm --

PS

Stuart Brennan reckons Navas had his medical yesterday see Navas thread in other forum.

Oh my fucking word.

Just imagine Cavani AND Lewandowski. Plus Isco. Along with Fernandinho and Navas.

*crumbles*

Today in Gazetta David Pizarro agent reckons going to be signing for us along with Pellegrini.

Los chilenos parece que serán protagonistas del mercado de fichajes en el Europa esta temporada y ahora hay dos que suenan para cambiarse de club en el corto plazo.

Según afirma el diario italiano la Gazzetta dello Sport, David Pizarro podría dejar Fiorentina y Manuel Iturra tendría la posibilidad de ocupar su lugar.

En cuanto al "fantasista" estaría cerca de regresar al Manchester City, club donde jugó seis meses en la temporada pasada.

Esto se vería impulsado por el arribo de Manuel Pellegrini y por la voluntad del jugador por emigrar a uno de los equipos grandes del fútbol europeo, según lo aseguró el propio representante del jugador, Alejandro Santiesteban.

Manuel Iturra, en tanto, asoma como una de las posibilidades de Fiorentina para reforzar su mediocampo y, de alguna manera, reemplazar eventualmente a Pizarro, aunque de momento no hay nada concreto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.