It's Quiet.....a new beginning.

Rammyblues said:
Today in Gazetta David Pizarro agent reckons going to be signing for us along with Pellegrini.

Los chilenos parece que serán protagonistas del mercado de fichajes en el Europa esta temporada y ahora hay dos que suenan para cambiarse de club en el corto plazo.

Según afirma el diario italiano la Gazzetta dello Sport, David Pizarro podría dejar Fiorentina y Manuel Iturra tendría la posibilidad de ocupar su lugar.

En cuanto al "fantasista" estaría cerca de regresar al Manchester City, club donde jugó seis meses en la temporada pasada.

Esto se vería impulsado por el arribo de Manuel Pellegrini y por la voluntad del jugador por emigrar a uno de los equipos grandes del fútbol europeo, según lo aseguró el propio representante del jugador, Alejandro Santiesteban.

Manuel Iturra, en tanto, asoma como una de las posibilidades de Fiorentina para reforzar su mediocampo y, de alguna manera, reemplazar eventualmente a Pizarro, aunque de momento no hay nada concreto.
Strange one if true

My only take is that he would be OK for prem league and wouldn't kick up a fuss when told can't play in CL, so it means we have a 25 man squad for prem league and the 24 man squad for CL.

Latest Speculation

1) Pellegrini hasn't signed although Stu Brennan reckons Thursday, one or two posters reckon the delay is because he is still contracted to Malaga. However it seems we have been in touch and he is fully involved with Cheeky over what is going on at the club. A stategy meeting has been held. It seems tomorrow or Friday may be used to make an announcement that he is our coach, but any conference it appears looks to be schedulled for the 1st of July or thereabouts. A matter of waiting.

2) Novaretti seems he is joining Lazio according to Lazio official twitter page so that looks as though it will happen.

3) Rami - new speculation in Express see thread if you want to get involved.

4) Isco - still nothing really new although suggestion is that Real have signed a similar type player who was on loan with them aged 21. Sometimes when things go quiet it is because we are in deep negotiation and I am hoping that if Pellegrini is announced this week Isco won't be too far behind. Latest betting trends for those interested suggest we are odds on.

5) Alcantara - nothing to update appears may stay in Spain with Barca and this could be true but while he has that ridiculously low buy out clause until the end of July it is out of Barcas hands if the player genuinely wants to move.

6) Cavani - this thread has put on quite a few pages no new speculation other than Real Madrid seem to want to get involved if so we all know this may be Cavanis destination. However in his interview although he mentions Spanish football he seems to think it won't suit him so with that in mind we may be in the box seat along with Chelsea. One poster who is usually very good with information has suggested we have tied the deal with Napoli but Cavani may be stalling and we have given him a couple of weeks to decide before moving to other targets. From my interpretation I beleive it may be Chelsea haven't agreed a deal with Napoli and are still some way behind but the player may be just assessing whether he can get a better offer. In his interview he still would find it an honour to play under Pelligrini or Mourinho BUTS WANTS TO CONCENTRATE ON PLAYING FOR URAGUAY that to me is the key to this once the confed cup is over I think a decision will be made very quickly. The confed cup final is on the 30th June and may tie in with Pelligrini news conference, you get my drift.

8) Lewandowski - this has gathered pace one or two knowledgeable posters have suggested this may be an alternative or even in addition to Cavani. Seems Borrusia won't let him go to Bayern and this has alerted other clubs ourselves included who we might be able to do a straight swop deal involving Dzeko, then use the Tevez money to conclude the Cavani deal.

Dated 12/6/13 at 2114

Rammyblues said:
Latest Speculation

1) Pellegrini hasn't signed although Stu Brennan reckons Thursday, one or two posters reckon the delay is because he is still contracted to Malaga. However it seems we have been in touch and he is fully involved with Cheeky over what is going on at the club. A stategy meeting has been held. It seems tomorrow or Friday may be used to make an announcement that he is our coach, but any conference it appears looks to be schedulled for the 1st of July or thereabouts. A matter of waiting.

2) Novaretti seems he is joining Lazio according to Lazio official twitter page so that looks as though it will happen.

4) Isco - still nothing really new although suggestion is that Real have signed a similar type player who was on loan with them aged 21. Sometimes when things go quiet it is because we are in deep negotiation and I am hoping that if Pellegrini is announced this week Isco won't be too far behind. Latest betting trends for those interested suggest we are odds on.

5) Alcantara - nothing to update appears may stay in Spain with Barca and this could be true but while he has that ridiculously low buy out clause until the end of July it is out of Barcas hands if the player genuinely wants to move.

6) Cavani - this thread has put on quite a few pages no new speculation other than Real Madrid seem to want to get involved if so we all know this may be Cavanis destination. However in his interview although he mentions Spanish football he seems to think it won't suit him so with that in mind we may be in the box seat along with Chelsea. One poster who is usually very good with information has suggested we have tied the deal with Napoli but Cavani may be stalling and we have given him a couple of weeks to decide before moving to other targets. From my interpretation I beleive it may be Chelsea haven't agreed a deal with Napoli and are still some way behind but the player may be just assessing whether he can get a better offer. In his interview he still would find it an honour to play under Pelligrini or Mourinho BUTS WANTS TO CONCENTRATE ON PLAYING FOR URAGUAY that to me is the key to this once the confed cup is over I think a decision will be made very quickly. The confed cup final is on the 30th June and may tie in with Pelligrini news conference, you get my drift.

8) Lewandowski - this has gathered pace one or two knowledgeable posters have suggested this may be an alternative or even in addition to Cavani. Seems Borrusia won't let him go to Bayern and this has alerted other clubs ourselves included who we might be able to do a straight swop deal involving Dzeko, then use the Tevez money to conclude the Cavani deal.

Dated 12/6/13 at 2114

Wow!! Could you imagine that if it came of. You would have an attacking force of Aguero, Cavani and Lewandowski followed with the midfield of Navas, Nasri, Silva, Isco??

Dreamland or what!! Lol!

all well and good Rammy, though where are your youtube teasers to back any of these so called "facts" up...

I for one expect more.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drGx7JkFSp4[/youtube]

OMG
sisters are female
females have vaginas
another name for a vagina is a ****.(sorry lady peace frog,i know it isnt a nice word,and flower is so much better,but for this to work i need to call it a ****)
whose the biggest **** of a footballer you know

fuck we are signing rooney

Latest Speculation, oh were to begin. In brief, bugger all has happened since yesterday.

1) Pellegrini still hasn't been announced and there has been a lot of flapping, one suggestion is that there are problems with his contract another has suggested that it has been signed with photos of all his backroom staff all done in Spain. (begs the question if the photos have been done and contract signed why not make it official?) Bernd Schuster is Malagas new manager.

4) Isco - Same poster with the Pelligrini signed 100% reckons this deal is only 50/50.

6) Cavani - His mum has said we and Real Madrid are interested and that a decision in about 15 to 20 days time. On the other hand a poster reckons very little chance of it happening. Lots of pms going to and fro.

8) Lewandowski - Turned down Real Madrid and is holding out for Bayern someone suggested if you want him you might have to pay Bayern compensation as well, maybe some contract the player has with Bayern - no idea what the truth of that is all about.

9) Barry to Spurs is new, see the thread for what is supposedly happening there

10) Tevez seems to have been meetings with his agent with AC and Juventus its only put on a few p[ages easy enough to catch up.

Dated 13/6/13 at 2230

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.