It's Quiet.....a new beginning.

Re: It's Quiet - ITK gossip and gratuitous pics only in here.

kun said:
lost_n_spaced said:
simon23 said:
Thats pretty detailed gossip......where from?

I wouldnt bet against it being true either...strikes me as exactly the type of tactics Madrid would use

The only 3 players who Isco could conceivably force out of the Spanish national squad (to get on the plane to Brazil) are Navas, Cazorla & Mata.

(This is taking it that Xavi, Iniesta & Silva are on the plane already.

Therefore, if I was El Pell, I'd be using the argument that all of those players play here, and a direct comparison can be drawn by playing in the same league, and we have by far the better squad out of us, Chelsea & Arsenal (I personally think he#ll end up going - whoever he signs for - in place of Cazorla).
What about Pedro?

Sorry, forgot Pedro, but I reckon he's on the plane as well as he can also double up in a more striking role (although not as a striker, obv).

Chevelle said:
andrewmswift said:
it is a bit interesting that ALL of the ITKs have gone dead silent for a few days now ... meanwhile the club is advertising a big July announcement on the OS .....
Think thats not player related..

we'll find out soon enough hopefully!

haha fair play to the Isco hopers

checkmate said:
Well. Here is some gossip that I heard. The Isco deal to Madrid is not done yet. All Madrid have is an agreement over terms with the player and agreement with Malaga on the price. We also have agreed terms with the player. Isco was to decide and let the club who he wasn't joining know first, he hasn't contacted us yet. The theory is that Madrid have put out the story to strong arm Isco in choosing them, trying to say that it will damage his international chances if he publicly makes a fool of Madrid.

It looks more likely that these strong arm tactics have worked and we are setting an ultimatum/pulling back to end it one way or another but still retain a bit of hope that we can appeal to the players better nature (he had given assurances months ago he would join)

Take of it what you will. My first and probably my last post but I do check in here from time to time so I know the mood has been glum lately.

PS. What makes Isco so attractive to us is that we really think he has great chance of making it into the Spanish team for the World Cup and becoming the star of the World Cup in South America. It's felt that Madrid have also used this to sway Isco by saying he has a better chance of play in the World Cup if he is playing in Spain rather than England.

If we don't get Isco we will try and get some other potential of the World Cup but none come close to Isco yet. There also needs to be a gap in our team for them aswell. We will not buy for the sake of it
i dont know if i could take any more of this lol but as one guy said on here i would rather the ITKs post there info and if i does'nt come to pass then so be it cause i know jack shit

I hardly think that anyone "ITK" is likely to share info anymore after the abuse that is served out on here.

i have bits and bobs, nothing concrete, and i seldom post unless its concrete.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.