It's Quiet.....a new beginning.

Re: It's Quiet - ITK gossip and gratuitous pics only in here.

checkmate said:
Stoned Rose said:
dannyburns4 said:
i dont know if i could take any more of this lol but as one guy said on here i would rather the ITKs post there info and if i does'nt come to pass then so be it cause i know jack shit

That post by Checkmate is a rehash of a post made earlier by M24.

Maybe you should check the time of both posts.

Yep I was probably getting out of bed when he posted that. I have no idea what this thread is about I've been caught up too much in the I.T.T.L.F. Did you read that off Twitter posters Checkmate or hear from elsewhere? If so...

tumblr_llbnyl0HvY1qagz1lo1_500.gif

Speaking to Ojogo in his homeland, Coentrao said: "From the first day I do not think I was wanted here.
"Today it seems that everyone wants me to leave the club. I do not know what I have done wrong.
"We must find a solution that is good for both the club and myself, so that no one will lose out."
Coentrao was asked about the prospect of following Mourinho to Chelsea, and he admitted he would not rule it out.
"If I leave Real Madrid, I do not close the door to anyone," he said.

Would he not sort out our left side problem? I see in Spanish press RM are having to offload players already have 27 men in squad without Isco so to get down to the magic 25 I reckon that is three players, Higuaine to the Gooners would be one, maybe this is number two. Just speculating that is all.

checkmate said:
Stoned Rose said:
dannyburns4 said:
i dont know if i could take any more of this lol but as one guy said on here i would rather the ITKs post there info and if i does'nt come to pass then so be it cause i know jack shit

That post by Checkmate is a rehash of a post made earlier by M24.

Maybe you should check the time of both posts.
Could Ducado have used his big lock up key too soon again!

andrewmswift said:
it is a bit interesting that ALL of the ITKs have gone dead silent for a few days now ... meanwhile the club is advertising a big July announcement on the OS .....

That should tell you everything

OS July announcement

MCFC are pleased to announce that the ITKs off Bluemoon start their annual wakes fortnight and there will be no inside information during this time. Of course if MCFC do sign a player we will continue to announce the deal when it is done once, we have checked with the ITKs that it is safe to do so.

MCFC thanks you for your continued support.

So another week rolls by and what have we learned. This being a Sunday and I hope you have all been to Church because it seems some posters are still hoping for a miracle and that Isco refuses to sign for RM and signs for City instead. The only ITK information is that the thread will be consigned to the archives although it might have to have part of the Baines thread with it for those who still "believe".

It seems that the ITKs are now KFA and there is the usual banter about their status, dragged out every year without fail if a player doesn't sign yet, without them we are just left with speculation and bullshit at the hands of the press and attached media outlets. I am not even going to get started about twitter.

So we have nothing on Cavani, Alcantara, Barry, Lescott, Kolorov, Dzeko but a whole host of new and old names have been launched and though Tevez has now gone if my calculations are correct we have reached the maximum permitted number of players eligible to play in Champion League next year. So for any new additions existing players will need to leave.

So the new links:-

In the striker dept

Cardoza
Fred
Negredo
Gomez
Villa

Everyone wants a direct replacement for Tevez but IMO Tevez was unique and was irreplaceable so we have to re educate ourselves to the fact that the strikers job is to score goals and form a relationship with our world class striker Aguero. I have no idea who will be the best of the above list.

Maybe next week will bring a little more clarity to the situation and with the players who aren't on holiday or at the Confed Cup due back in training, I look forward to DHs reports on how they do, at least he is ITK.

Rammyblues said:
So another week rolls by and what have we learned. This being a Sunday and I hope you have all been to Church because it seems some posters are still hoping for a miracle and that Isco refuses to sign for RM and signs for City instead. The only ITK information is that the thread will be consigned to the archives although it might have to have part of the Baines thread with it for those who still "believe".

It seems that the ITKs are now KFA and there is the usual banter about their status, dragged out every year without fail if a player doesn't sign yet, without them we are just left with speculation and bullshit at the hands of the press and attached media outlets. I am not even going to get started about twitter.

So we have nothing on Cavani, Alcantara, Barry, Lescott, Kolorov, Dzeko but a whole host of new and old names have been launched and though Tevez has now gone if my calculations are correct we have reached the maximum permitted number of players eligible to play in Champion League next year. So for any new additions existing players will need to leave.

So the new links:-

In the striker dept

Cardoza
Fred
Negredo
Gomez
Villa

Everyone wants a direct replacement for Tevez but IMO Tevez was unique and was irreplaceable so we have to re educate ourselves to the fact that the strikers job is to score goals and form a relationship with our world class striker Aguero. I have no idea who will be the best of the above list.

Maybe next week will bring a little more clarity to the situation and with the players who aren't on holiday or at the Confed Cup due back in training, I look forward to DHs reports on how they do, at least he is ITK.

Add michu to the laughable list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.