It's Quiet.....a new beginning.

For them coming in after work here is todays summary.

The Negredo thread has put on numerous pages and having spent the best part of an hour backtracking it seems we were invaded by a troll who is Danish, supports Ajax and Barca I think after some sport he was eventually banned by the mods who had had enough.

The Osvaldo thread seems to be very negative and having searched a few other sites to see what other posters feel it seems universal that this player ain't an upgrade on what we have and there is a lot of debate on what he would bring to City (other than bad behaviour). Although to be fair some have tried to justify his signing or at least offer some positives in relation to his potential signing.

Other than that it seems to be a groundhog day yet again.

I have updated the main City update with a couple of titbits in relation to Kolorov and Negredo.

Time for me tea. :-)

Rammy Blue said:
LoveCity said:
Inter asked for Micah on loan (with the option to buy of course).

City told them to feck off.

Source: Di Marzio

(This isn't a joke)

We should get "caller reject" on the phones at City, any Italian number ringing us gets fucked off.

Have we ever done well out of a deal with any Italian club?
We did ok getting our money back on Mario I thought.

SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:
LoveCity said:
Inter asked for Micah on loan (with the option to buy of course).

City told them to feck off.

Source: Di Marzio

(This isn't a joke)

We should get "caller reject" on the phones at City, any Italian number ringing us gets fucked off.

Exceptional given the circumstances.

However,now he's happy(ier) he'll probably sell for double now........

FantasyIreland said:
SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:

Exceptional given the circumstances.

However,now he's happy(ier) he'll probably sell for double now........
Aiye he will. I notice Mancini said his boy hasn't spoken to him since the transfer.

Rammyblues said:
Summary of the speculation today.

Started out quiet as usual, with the pages on the Negredo thread ambling along. Then TH posted in the Di Maria thread which caused a hive of activity, in summary it seems

We may be after Lamela and Marquinhos (threads started or resurrected) with potentially Barry Lescott and Sinclair out the door. Furthermore it was stated we were looking at the Di Maria situation and positive interest in Negredo. I had to check how many foreign players we had on our books and have to say pleasantly surprised we only have 14 so accomodating another three foreign imports may not seem as difficult as I feared. Seems Roma have an eye on Maicon so that might help squad numbers as well. Further in the outgoing department there is still the link to Juventus for Kolorov.

Then it seems the papers decided to get in on the act and started speculating that we were in for Pablo Osvaldo this player also plays for Roma but many posters are not happy about this link. Finally a poster mentioned that Lewandowski has said if city speak to him he would go to City haven't seen any links on it but Dortmund it seems have signed a replacement.

So as this is the last day before training recommences for some of our players

Speculation on incomings for today

Di Maria
Lamela
Osvaldo
Marquinhos

Speculation on outgoings

Barry
Lescott
Sinclair
Maicon and
Kolorov.

No word about Dzeko but it now seems the Cavani speculation is at an end. Finally it was mentioned that Pants wants to speak to the manager before any decision about him leaving is concerned.

Happy posting blues.

Please do this every day. Thanks!

Very quiet today. :-)

At least only 8 more days till the first of the friendlies kicks off in South Africa (if they are still going ahead)

Anybody out there get the feeling that our strikeforce next season could be

Aguero
Lewandowski
Negredo

With Dzeko going to Dortmund or Athletico Madrid?

Probably on my own then :-(

Rammyblues said:

Aguero
Lewandowski
Negredo

That strike force would make me a lot happier rammy!

Rammyblues said:

Aguero
Lewandowski
Negredo

No I'd love this!

richards30 said:
Rammyblues said:

Aguero
Lewandowski
Negredo

That strike force would make me a lot happier rammy!

x2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.