It's Quiet.....a new beginning.

On paper it looks sensational but having watched Trannie over the years he does go missing in the big games sometimes, as for Bale it will be interesting to see whether he continues to improve our whether he is your condom type player, use once and throw away :-)

Matt the Giant said:
Rammyblues said:
I would assume Benzema, I heard he is a player that needs to know he will be playing every week, by them selling Higuain almost guarantees that spot for him, but I would also assume that Ronaldo could play up top move Bale to the left and have Di Maria on the right if they wanted to. But I am no tactician. Still bloody formidable which ever way you look at it. Don't forget they have signed Isco as well, if he is going to play a lot he will have to slot in somewhere. There might be others on here who will know how RM are likely to set up.

Media today saying they will go for Suarez as well.
As for Isco I really think he made a poor choice by signing for them. He'll be mainly a sub.
Either way, as you say, they will undoubtedly have the best front three in the world, with Tranny, central striker and Bale. has there ever been a line-up with such pace and fire power?

Did anyone happen to see Isco's 2 assists against LA Galaxy? Two absolute peaches of passes that opened up the defense, each as good as the other. I reckon he will start more games for Real than many think. He is special

MCFC BOB said:
Why? Jovetic looks fine.

I actually think Jovetic will be a better player for us than Isco would have been. The Montenegrin is more versatile and direct in his play.

Am I the only one that thinks bale will be a major disapointment in madrid? Spurs have played all their football around him, I can't see madrid doing that.

Italian press are again linking Juventus to 11.5m Euro bid for Kolorov while the Metro linking us again to West Brom and Southampton for Sinclair.

PS if these deals happen nice little bid for Coentrao would be nice.

Rammyblues said:
Italian press are again linking Juventus to 11.5m Euro bid for Kolorov while the Metro linking us again to West Brom and Southampton for Sinclair.

He could fulfill both of their roles as a rotating left back and left winger. Would be ideal. We won't pay the 30 million euros they are asking for though. That is if he isn't involved in the Bale deal.

Rammyblues said:

Must be a bollocks article if they've put 11.5mil, we'd be lucky to get 1.5mil....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.