It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you not think if Levy is eyeing up a right back from another club, that club will realise they already have two right backs and one must be leaving for good money if they're looking for a replacement? All clubs have lots of money now, Bournemouth with their tiny ground holding little more than 10,000 have just paid £10 million for a keeper (a great deal btw) this whole "they've just received a large amount for x player so lets ask for more" view we all think happens more than likely doesn't. There's people planning summer activity all year round, if people like us get leaks of potential ins and outs you can guarantee the people who's job it is to oversee transfers knows the potential ins and outs of every other team in the league before it's happened and can value their players accordingly.
Of course they'll know that, but it could as easily be Trippier for £8-10m as Walker for £40m.

Spurs do need to bring in a top quality RB. Trippier is a good player but he is not their answer as Walker's replacement.

Doesn't surprise me and it wouldn't surprise me if Mendy isn't either. If we're spending as much as rumoured, I'd have thought Sandro was more likely.

Negative. Mendy's more or less done with the player. Monaco wanting world record fee for full back slowing things down. Sandro on the other hand wants a new deal at Juve.

Fingers crossed it's not Ben Gibson and Keane instead of Laporte and Bonucci.

What others CB have we been linked with.

Boateng?
Pepe?
VVD (surely off to Liverpool?)
Marquinhos?
That turkish lad from Freiburg

who else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.