It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
So VVD is off, Sanchez went from 3/1 to 8/1, Ederson still isn't official, and RM bid £114 for Mbappe! Panic!

Looks like another fun summer on bluemoon is on the way.
If we can officially sign Ederson, Walker and Mendy in the next 2 weeks, it would be fuckin fantastic. That would give us an entire summer to work on Sanchez and after that, backup signings like an extra FB, CB and CM.

I am a bit disappointed if VVD goes to Liverpool regardless if he was our target or not, he's an amazing player who strengthens our rival.
Having said that, it's hardly a doom and gloom situation. We signed Bernardo out of nowhere literally and it's still just 4th of June. Who knows what we have lined up and I'll trust Pep and management to have all this under control.

I think most didn't expect our rivals to sit on their hands and let us blow them away this summer. VVD, Salah and potentially Keita and more presents an extremely good window for the dippers and I certainly do expect tough competition from them next season.

That said, I feel Pep knows what to do to succeed and we'll get the men we need to do so. Bernardo Silva took us all by surprise simply by how much we all wanted him but how little we all thought we needed him. Pep has his own ideas, I don't think it's unfair to say VVD might not be one of them.

I know yea,I just don't think all the players we have in our sights are all gonna say,yea I signed because it is Pep,game time is important to players as well,but they probably know they won't be playing all the time at City,but as we all know it is only June 5th,one in the bag as you say,a keeper on the way,and a few full backs we be laughing,and just by looking on Twitter it seems Liverpool fans have got one over on us for time being,but I'll laugh my cock off when Barca come knocking for their star man this summer

I know yea,I just don't think all the players we have in our sights are all gonna say,yea I signed because it is Pep,game time is important to players as well,but they probably know they won't be playing all the time at City,but as we all know it is only June 5th,one in the bag as you say,a keeper on the way,and a few full backs we be laughing,and just by looking on Twitter it seems Liverpool fans have got one over on us for time being,but I'll laugh my cock off when Barca come knocking for their star man this summer

Don't forget, the dippers wanted Mendy too, but apparently they couldn't compete with what we're offering and cooled their interest (according to the same sources as broke VVD)

And hey, now they can finally shut the fuck up about Stones and/or this "your players make money, our players make history" bullshit.

Don't forget, the dippers wanted Mendy too, but apparently they couldn't compete with what we're offering and cooled their interest (according to the same sources as broke VVD)

And hey, now they can finally shut the fuck up about Stones and/or this "your players make money, our players make history" bullshit.

That is the truth,welcome to the party as they say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.