It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the suggestions doesn't inspire confidence, but that being said people were scare-mongering about Wilshere and Ox-Chamberlain last summer so hopefully they're wrong again.

Ederson, Fabinho, Kimmich, Grimaldo, Bernat, Weigl, Isco, Aubameyang & maybe Sanchez, is the kind of level.

why? surely you would agree world class players does not automatically mean a world class team.

I hope he gets the best player he needs for every position he needs

completely agree. i don't understand the obsession on here with only buying world class talent. i dont want us to become real madrid. we should be buying players that fit the team and pep can grow into top class players.

Well the suggestions doesn't inspire confidence, but that being said people were scare-mongering about Wilshere and Ox-Chamberlain last summer so hopefully they're wrong again.

What suggestions? The media has linked us to a plethora of players, including half of Monaco's outfield, and continue to float new names every day. Tolmie has linked us to YouTube videos and has mentioned only two players by name, Dahoud and Carvalho.

It's still ridiculously early to be considering any of them joining. Our requirements could well be different in a month, let alone two.

Sit back, enjoy the speculation, but don't take any of it too seriously.

Except Ederson Moraes. He's so ours.

So a few weeks back there was a story about 3 Barca players asking Pep if he had a place for them. Alba, Gomez and Rafihna.

If there is any truth to this. We should seriously consider Rafihna. Seriously we should consider getting him whether there is any truth to it or not.

Thiago's brother is a gem. I'll take Alba too by the way. Gomez can go to Westham :p

why? surely you would agree world class players does not automatically mean a world class team.

I hope he gets the best player he needs for every position he needs

Precisely, we've allegedly had the best squad for the past 3 seasons and spent a bloody fortune and won 1 milk cup and possibly an FA cup this season, hardly great is it.

People seem to think spending another 200 million is the key to winning everything next season. United won titles with some bang average players in the squad because they had the right mentality and a strong English core for 2 decades.We have a mentally fragile squad with no leaders- something money can't buy.

Is this the passive aggressive thread? Can we start an arguments started in the It's quiet thread thread and move this crap here. First person tells me I'm a cünt can fück off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.