It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow wow wow mate, you didn't have to go insulting me now :-)

Yes, I want Isco. I think he'll play the 8 just fine or the Pivot. So would Gundogan and David Silva.

For fuck sake most didn't think Yaya could do it until he did.

Yup I said it. David Silva is the next Pirlo.
Thank Christ you're not calling the shots

Thank Christ you're not calling the shots
Everyone always says this until my suggestion is tried and it works marvelously.
I bet 15 years ago the idea of Pirlo as a pivot would have sounded crazy to you.

I'm an outside the box thinker. I'm.not even that edgy. I just follow what what their talents are already hinting at.

Silva will be a great Pivot. Come back and apologize when it happens :-)

Everyone always says this until my suggestion is tried and it works marvelously.
I bet 15 years ago the idea of Pirlo as a pivot would have sounded crazy to you.

I'm an outside the box thinker. I'm.not even that edgy. I just follow what what their talents are already hinting at.

Did people even refer to the 'Pivot' as a position years ago?

Right... here's me thinking you are a football geek with access to FM17

in actual fact you are a football genius who chooses to hide in plain sight, imparting your venerable wisdom in the blue moon transfer forum...

What's wrong with Carvalho? I know it's the done thing to talk down potential signings, plenty thought Sane was average and wouldn't make an impact at City before he signed, but Carvalho is a solid upgrade on what we have and Sporting have said they'd let him go for £20million. That's a bargain in today's market.

Meanwhile, we will be in on likely 7 more players for the first team including a keeper (Moraes), minimum three defenders, a striker and more midfielders for squad depth. Not every one of those signings was going to be north of £40 million.

I'd rather sign an Arsenal player again than get someone from Portugal again, they're just not up to it. Either of them.

Wow wow wow mate, you didn't have to go insulting me now :-)

Yes, I want Isco. I think he'll play the 8 just fine or the Pivot. So would Gundogan and David Silva.

For fuck sake most didn't think Yaya could do it until he did.

Yup I said it. David Silva is the next Pirlo.

I think Silva is capable of that role, he's better on the ball than Pirlo, just his passing isn't quite on the same level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.