It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be fun pre-season if Ota's still here. He clattered Jesus from the back and he's just caught him on the side of the head with his elbow causing him to be carried off on a stretcher...

YES!?! FFS. Listening and watching the media and seeing the opinions of the people in the media is how you work out what the media's opinion on a player is.

You don't need to speak to every single person in the world to see a consensus opinion, that's a complete load of shite and you know that.

Real Madrid are not in for him.

Why is this still going on? Are you really incapable of admitting that actually Otamendi doesn't have a good reputation outside of City fans?

Still not deep enough I see

Cartoon-Illustration-Funny-Man-Digging-Big-Hole.-69607.jpg

Gonna be fun pre-season if Ota's still here. He clattered Jesus from the back and he's just caught him on the side of the head with his elbow causing him to be carried off on a stretcher...

Did this happen in the match that just finished?

When you say 'intended targets' does that include the huge money one or just the more sensible ones ?

The ones barring Mbappe being a dream fallback option.

It's the reason why City have been hedging their bets thus far on splurging on a centre back.

We might need the money to be decisive and change tack.

I said it on here a couple weeks back - I expect our business to be done by the first week of pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.