It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hedgefund guy got back to me.
He says that he has heard that they are expecting Sanchez to be going to City.

This guy knows people inside Arsenal but obviously take this with a pinch of salt.

When I want to remind myself how difficult a football transfer is, I think back to when I was transferring universities. The Uni wanted me and everthing was informally agreed but it still took several weeks after that to confirm it. In football you also have the agents and the clubs playing games making it impossible to predict what will happen. Anything can change at a moments notice.
this hedge fund guy,does he do lawns as well or just hedges ?

This guy knows people inside Arsenal but obviously take this with a pinch of salt.

When I want to remind myself how difficult a football transfer is, I think back to when I was transferring universities. The Uni wanted me and everthing was informally agreed but it still took several weeks after that to confirm it. In football you also have the agents and the clubs playing games making it impossible to predict what will happen. Anything can change at a moments notice.
At any point, did you have fears that you would be forced to go to Uni in Munich? ;)

How delighted the university must eventually have been ffs

This hedge fund guy, how is he privet to this info.

Bit off topic but what a wanker greizman is.... anyone read that apology he's given to athletico. Embarrassing he deserves United the ****

???

He could have left them high and dry in the middle of a transfer ban with no way of replacing him and instead he's staying. I don't think anyone at Atletico has anything but good feeling towards Griezmann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.