It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were wearing a City football top weren't you, admit it?

I saw someone a couple years back at Wimbledon wearing one on Centre.

haha no that wasnt me. Whoever did it must have stood out like a sore thumb.

I am not gonna let my previous experience of wimbledon sour me however and I hope to go again when I have a job.
My younger sister wants to queue though. That has become a "thing" now.

The next time I will go I will wear a city shirt. Youll be able to spot me at centre court.

haha no that wasnt me. Whoever did it must have stood out like a sore thumb haha.

I am not gonna let my previous experience of wimbledon sour me however and I hope to go again when I have a job lol.
My younger sister wants to queue though. That has become a thing now lol.

The next time I will go I will wear a city shirt. Youll be able to spot me haha.

Good luck on the job front, genuinely.

Good luck on the job front, genuinely.

Thanks mate. I have just finished Uni so not to worried. Also have good experience.
My dream is to do an MBA in 3 years time and get a job at City in the corporate/strategy side of things.

On another matter I have emailed the hedge fund guy and am still waiting for a response.

Let's say we sign Mendy, why would Bertrand leave Soton in a World Cup year to play back up at city? I just don't see it. Think we will sign one at that level.

No that's not him lol. Didn't know bnp paribas had a hedge fund busines.
My guy has his own hedge fund.

The other guy the friend of my mentor/friend is an ex lehman brother and goldman partner.

This is all getting rather odd.

I also have a friend (well, hubby of one of the beautiful Mrs This!'s best mates) who has just been poached in to a hedge fund start-up (well, hes a year or two in). He also used to be partner level at Lehman then Goldman Sachs. He's also a big Arse fan.

House outside london, house almost complete in egypt on their own private island, house under refurb on the waterfront of lake Geneva. Nice work if you can get it!...

Meanwhile, back in reality - it's rather quiet today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.