It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huddersfield have agreed an £8million fee plus an additional £2million in add-ons with Manchester City for Aaron Mooy. [@JPercyTelegraph]

The add ons won't be difficult to achieve i'm sure
My guess would be staying up, so they might be quite difficult, they have a chance but will be one of the favourites to go down.

Huddersfield have agreed an £8million fee plus an additional £2million in add-ons with Manchester City for Aaron Mooy. [@JPercyTelegraph]

The add ons won't be difficult to achieve i'm sure

Appreciate that Karen but we often scoff when people say we paid £49m for Sterling when it was £44m + add ons.

I'd guess some of the add ons relate to Huddersfield stating up which could well be difficult. The sell on clause could net us another windfall if he has a good season but go down another premier league team look to buy him.

Appreciate that Karen but we often scoff when people say we paid £49m for Sterling when it was £44m + add ons.

I'd guess some of the add ons relate to Huddersfield stating up which could well be difficult. The sell on clause could net us another windfall if he has a good season but go down another premier league team look to buy him.
Whatever happens we have made some decent money,txiki out!

If Donnarumma is leaving Milan, can we ship Bravo there and squeeze some money. They seem to be spending.

Really thought things would progress swiftly after the international break. Yet, it's more quiet than ever. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.