It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's happening. Messi is coming. The greatest player of all time will now get to play alongside messi.
He must be thrilled at the prospect of David Silva thru balls.

Starter front 3: Sanchez, Jesus, Messi
Backup front 3: Sane, Mbappe, Sterling

rotation rotation rotation....

Don't tell me we can't pull it off, if the players are available this summer we sure can!

Bring back the old WM formation. Sterling and Sané as wingers, Jesus and Messi as inside forwards and Mbappé or Sanchez leading the line.

Tolmie, looking at the comments i'm pretty sure nobody has got it till now. More clues please.

Tolmie, looking at the comments i'm pretty sure nobody has got it till now. More clues please.

Yeah it fell flat pretty quick last night didn't! Lol can never work the clues out anyway mate but I refuse to believe it was about Messi!

Yeah it fell flat pretty quick last night didn't! Lol can never work the clues out anyway mate but I refuse to believe it was about Messi!
It sure did, and I will never believe a Messi story again. Always used to fell for that, now I think It's too good to be true haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.