It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson Moares
Fabinho
William Carvalho

All in their early twenties, all speak Portuguese. We seem to be going out of our way to make Gabriel Jesus feel at home.

If Neymar was to come to the Premier League I wonder who would be best placed to get him?

Ederson Moares
Fabinho
William Carvalho

All in their early twenties, all speak Portuguese. We seem to be going out of our way to make Gabriel Jesus feel at home.

If Neymar was to come to the Premier League I wonder who would be best placed to get him?

Yeah I agree I think them 3 are already agreed mate and possibly henrichs

Starter front 3: Sanchez, Jesus, Messi
Backup front 3: Sane, Mbappe, Sterling

rotation rotation rotation....

Don't tell me we can't pull it off, if the players are available this summer we sure can!
Yes, but... why? Why would we want to? Sterling, Jesus, Sané are the future of this club and together will get us 80 a season. Why break that up?

Ederson Moares
Fabinho
William Carvalho

Why get both Fabinho and William Carvalho? Both fairly similar players. No? I think it's gonna be 1 of them + someone like Isco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.