It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says:

“Alexis is done. Finished. Complete. Cerrado. City team finishing PR work over next 5 days. Will be announced by next Friday. I’m never wrong.”

For those who have Twitter blocked in work, what does the tweet say..

Im in the same boat as you. Stupid restritions. So i went to the bog and checked on my phone. - It does say what - Eli Panic says.
“Alexis is done. Finished. Complete. Cerrado. City team finishing PR work over next 5 days. Will be announced by next Friday. I’m never wrong.”

alexis did an interview this morning with bravo....it sure seemed as if this is done and hes a city player the whole vibe was like i know where im going but i wont tell you

i trust the wallpaper guy haha

What a fucking team we are going to have this coming season lads - thought we would never see the likes of what is occurring this summer
It's gonna be ridiculous. Bernardo aguero Sanchez Silva De Bruyne Sterling Sane Jesus is that even fucking fair? Oh.... and Bony.

Are we planning for the worst?

The CAS will convene on Monday to hear Velez Sarsfield's case against Manchester City regarding the signing of Benjamin Garré. [Telegraph]

If Velez win their case, City could be banned from registering players for two transfer windows. [Telegraph]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.