It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, it was on your flight radar link and there's another next Friday at exactly the same time.

Maybe we're buying a Dortmund player at four every Friday

Like I say mate, i had no idea what it meant or could mean but I just found it interesting, particularly a few days after the Dembele stuff! If what I'm saying is construed as wumming then feel free to bring the banhammer down!

Like I say mate, i had no idea what it meant or could mean but I just found it interesting, particularly a few days after the Dembele stuff! If what I'm saying is construed as wumming then feel free to bring the banhammer down!
It was an interesting aside but I don't think you're wumming.
It's back in the cupboard.

At least this was a cogent WUM, unlike most. ;-)

That was it mate. I did get sent a photo but I'm not sure how to post on here. Fits perfectly with what I was told. Again I'm not saying I'm ITK, I'm simply relaying the info!

Just a scheduled Eurowings flight to Dusseldorf. If the City Etihad plane landed in St Petersberg doesn't mean Mancini is trying to sign Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.