It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal are still absolutely adamant that they won't sell him to City...huge offer from Arsenal on the table (300k) and heard a rumour he actually wants to sign it but his agent wants him to leave on a free next summer instead.

Don't shoot the messenger! I may have been informed wrong of course.

Interesting, guess we shall find out on Monday...

Arsenal are still absolutely adamant that they won't sell him to City...huge offer from Arsenal on the table (300k) and heard a rumour he actually wants to sign it but his agent wants him to leave on a free next summer instead.

Not a chance in hell Arsenal will break their wage structure and go down the route of paying someone 300k

If Sanchez does renew his contract at Arsenal I wonder if Dembele is a possible back up plan? I think Mbappe is out of the question for this season.

I just can't see him staying.

29 later this year so if he wants to win the Champions League his time is now.

Even if he came to City he will be getting 200k-250k easy.

Plus there is all this talk about Arsenal having to sell to meet FFP wage demands.

Thats fine if he wants money over trophies. Plenty of other forwards in the sea.

Thats fine if he wants money over trophies. Plenty of other forwards in the sea.

Quite ironic how Arsenal fans slammed their players for coming to us because of money wheras now they are having to offer wages that are amongst the highest in European football to convince their best to stay.

Even City and Chelsea don't offer 300k a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.