It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give over, you obviously didn't watch us when he was playing then. The guy was an utter shithouse who bottled out of making challenges, he can fuck off for me, I don't forget shit like that so easily when someone plays for my club.

I'd agree with that. He was a coward. Embarrassingly so

Well whilst I'm not ITK I have it on excellent authority that there was a BVB aeroplane at Manchester airport this afternoon.
Obvs that could be anything though!
I can confirm that the BVB aircraft was in this afternoon(I work at the airport) its also in nearly every day, think its the Turkish airlines

Wrote a tweet here lads.

Hope it's something but if not don't shoot the messenger!!!

Herman.jpg

I'd agree with that. He was a coward. Embarrassingly so

Our manager thinks he's the best centre back in the world so I doubt he gives a shite about him not passing your bravery test.

If he were on the market and Boateng was up for it I have no doubt Guardiola would go all in for him.

Arsenal are still absolutely adamant that they won't sell him to City...huge offer from Arsenal on the table (300k) and heard a rumour he actually wants to sign it but his agent wants him to leave on a free next summer instead.

Don't shoot the messenger! I may have been informed wrong of course.

Arsenal are still absolutely adamant that they won't sell him to City...huge offer from Arsenal on the table (300k) and heard a rumour he actually wants to sign it but his agent wants him to leave on a free next summer instead.

If he wants to sign it he will.

Same bloke you heard about B.Silva from? or different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.