It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepe to Besiktas is the right move. He hasn't played much last season and not many top teams are willing to take that gamble.

How many times must it be said? There will be no business between the Qatari and Emirati royal families this summer.

There's a bloody meeting at the UN today because an armed conflict is becoming more and more likely. They aren't going to sit down together and discuss their personal hobbies!

So it doesn't matter if Thiago Silva is the second coming of christ or a three legged donkey.

Can't believe what I'm reading. If that's what you guys think, then fair enough. But better than Ferdinand, Vidic, Nesta, Cannavaro, Ramos, Puyol...that's 6 already. I think I need a lie down.

You do if you think Ferdinand and vidic were anywhere near him....

Nesta, cannavaro and puyol all comparable, however, your argument that why he doesn't get in the Brazil team is hilarious.... do some research with regards to his relationship with the manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.