It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero ,probably the best forward in England,probably up in the top 5 forwards in world football, a guy who scored 30+ goals last season.

if and when players come along that are better for the team then we can look at it,when people say ,well we will get money for him this or next season,if we wait well get almost nothing,i don't care about what we get for him.
it doesn't matter that he scored that goal, it doesn't matter if he breaks the record,what matters is sergio does all he can for the team to win and plays at his usual high standards ,if he cant produce anymore then get rid,if he does there isn't a better forward out there we can get.

of course we need to look to the future, but a young striker like mbappe would learn loads off a guy like aguero,

jesus came in last season and was brilliant,people said aguero couldn't/wouldn't change his play, but he did it and carried on scoring goals,

I'm all for getting someone in if they are better than what we have,i have no sentiment regarding the here and now
I want us to win every game in every competition forever.

Lol. So basically you have no idea what to do here? :P

Who does? hah

I know. I said few days ago I'm not really prone to be emotionally attached to any player, I'm maybe too pragmatic fucker but that's what Pep is too. But I think it would be better for people to accept it as reality or at least real possibility, it would hit them less harder if/when it happens. They can try to belittle Mbappe, Sanchez or anyone else as much as they want, but Pep is in the charge and has pretty much unlimited backing from the club. And it looks he wants those two.

there is nothing in the papers that says we want both, just that we are interested in both. most think we will get one or neither. the notion that we will get both is purported only on bluemoon.

there is nothing in the papers that says we want both, just that we are interested in both. most think we will get one or neither. the notion that we will get both is purported only on bluemoon.

here at balkans we have one saying in the line - it's not a shit, the dog just took a dump.

We are actively working to sign both of them, it's pretty poor educated guess that while doing so, we want only one. More arguments for both of them. And we certainly could finish with neither, of course, but not that we didn't try.

When did this idea that Pep doesn't rate Sergio become fact? It's a fucking nonsense.
Of course he was always going to play Jesus after he signed him. It made perfect sense to see how he would fit in. To use that as justification for Aguero suddenly becoming surplus to requirements is some leap. Pep was gushing about him towards the end of the year.
Honestly, you'd think that he was on his last legs reading the shite on here.

When did this idea that Pep doesn't rate Sergio become fact? It's a fucking nonsense.
Of course he was always going to play Jesus after he signed him. It made perfect sense to see how he would fit in. To use that as justification for Aguero suddenly becoming surplus to requirements is some leap. Pep was gushing about him towards the end of the year.

In a vacuum that makes sense pablo. Factor in the Kylian and Sanchez links though. That's the confusion. Surely you don't think it's fake? What's your stance on what's going on?

=

The salivating haste among some to discard him is more than a little unseemly.

Can anybody list definitively the full squad touring US.
Saw a new name on shirt number in high 80's......Duhane I think?
Has Tosin had any game time yet?
Very confusing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.