It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree entirely with your last paragraph.

I think there is a possibility he won't come back after the World Cup.

Not City binning him or Serge flouncing, just him doing what he has always planned on doing. Pep said that Aguero will decide when he goes & I think that's the deal. They will let him go to Argentina next season or the one after, if he wants to. Imo the 'extention' is either a reward or a safeguard against him changing his mind & staying in europe or both. Then we would want big money for him.

Otherwise, I recon he's off, by personal choice, maybe even next year & we will let him, as a reward for loyalty.

So we have to think about his future replacement(s) now.

Think what's fake? Pep has always been a fan of having plenty of firepower in his teams. Goals is the name of the game for him hence why we haven't gone balls deep for a CB of DM. I've no doubts whatsoever that he would happily take Sanchez and Mbappe as well as retain Aguero. That's the kind of squad winning teams have. Quality on the bench as well as the pitch.
I must admit I find it hard to think that Sanchez and Mbappe and Aguero (and Jesus , Sterling and Sane) can coexist in a squad it also takes us up to the max in terms of overseas players if Fernando goes and we need a centre back.( which then couldn't be overseas)
If we wanted to sell Aguero and there is little evidence that we do we would then be in the position of forced sellers which would inevitably bring the price down. Personally I can only see one of Sanchez and Mbappe being brought in as we obviously have some cost constraints.

Somebody's doing something right at Spuds as well:

Yet won nothing mate.

I honestly dont get the narrative that has evolved about Spurs doing things the right way and Levy being some kind of genius behind the scenes.

Dont get me wrong they are a very very good side and they play the type of football i like to see but they have won nothing and wont until they too bite the bullet and start to spend seriously.

Yet won nothing mate.

I honestly dont get the narrative that has evolved about Spurs doing things the right way and Levy being some kind of genius behind the scenes.

Dont get me wrong they are a very very good side and they play the type of football i like to see but they have won nothing and wont until they too bite the bullet and start to spend seriously.

Hopefully we will fuck the transfer market up so badly by overspending ridiculously on Pogba, Lukaku etc, that they can't even afford a right back.

They're very good first eleven and he has bought well, of that there is little doubt.
Of course, this is just in preparation for our match against them tonight: comparative values of the first eleven. If we win, well we should anyway. If we lose, how ridiculous that such an expensively assembled team still has issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.