It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. What've they won again?

Wasn't lauding them - it is not a pissing contest - not saying there is anything going on that I would prefer over CITY.

I am just capable of recognising that they have been able to do pretty well at scouting value signings

We should be able to recognise and give credit where it is appropriate - do we have to be disparaging about anything that is not CITY?

Edit to say that I guess the point that was in my mind is that it would be ideal if we could have:

CITY's owners, model etc. etc. so 95% is all about the current CITY model, but add:

Monaco's youth scouting and

Spurs's scouting of lower and foreign leagues

Not saying anything else

Last edited:
We are (and can only) speculate at the moment. Personally, I would love Sergio to bag the record goals for us before he leaves.
It would make so much more sense to keep Sergio till next summer and bring in Mbappe this summer and Sanchez either next summer or January (sure Sane and Sterling could cope with 5 months reduced game time)

To lose the leagues best striker this summer to accomodate two worse players would be ridiculous.

Right! I think the people getting excited for Kylian are being perceived as Kun = Out people such as @almir

I'm not extremely excited about Mbappe, I really haven't seen a lot of him but I do trust Pep a lot. And I'm trying to analyze things without emotions. Still can be wrong but that's how it is.

Oh you mean it wasn't us who fucked up the transfer market by overpaying then ? Oh of course, now I remember it was Utd

Could havd sworn Mourinho was hinting at it being us & surely he isn't a hypocritical ****.

Sorry mate it went straight over my head lol ;-)

Yet won nothing mate.

I honestly dont get the narrative that has evolved about Spurs doing things the right way and Levy being some kind of genius behind the scenes.

Dont get me wrong they are a very very good side and they play the type of football i like to see but they have won nothing and wont until they too bite the bullet and start to spend seriously.

To be fair you're are reading to much into my post - I was just noting that squad is pretty good for the money spent

Last edited:
To be fair your are reading to much into my post - I was just noting that squad is pretty good for the money spent

It wasnt really aimed at you mate, rather the narrative that some on here regurgitate and the national media spew at every opportunity.

Yet another club happy to play for a top 4 spot and that is about the sum of their ambition at the moment.

It would make so much more sense to keep Sergio till next summer and bring in Mbappe this summer and Sanchez either next summer or January (sure Sane and Sterling could cope with 5 months reduced game time)

To lose the leagues best striker this summer to accomodate two worse players would be ridiculous.
The club might be looking at a longer term vision though and to pass on these two players is not a risk they want to take - all speculation though

Sanchez isn't really any longer term than Aguero though.

At least if it was Dembele or Dybala then needing to get rid of Aguero now to secure the future would make sense.

it is if aguero told the club - I'll stay for a year and I'm out. We don't have idea what's going on behind the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.