It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Biggest goal tally in a season last year.. yup he is so downhill. He is lethal and still will be.
You win the prize for responding without thinking what the fuck you are typing - congrats. Where in my post did I say:

he didn't bag a load
He has gone downhill

As I said in an earlier post today, some just read and make 2+2 = 5

we need striker or any kind of goal scorer like now or we risk to repeat the next season all over. YOu guys can wank over aguero as long as you want but he needs 5 chances to score the goal and that is not happening since yesterday. only the ability of this team to create mayhem of chances keep his goal scoring record high, he wouldn't score 15 in rags team. And if Jesus was ever clinical, it looks we may have had trained that out of him.

won't create this amount of chances each game probably, spurs were suicidal with that high defensive line and played right into hands of one of the fastest teams on the earth, but we'll create plenty of them. Some of the football we play is out of this world and we'll have chances. If we continue to be as wasteful as tonight and on many days last season though, we'll suffer on fairly few occasions and ruin something that has potential to be one of the best football teams ever.

Now heading to bed to avoid a load of abuse because Kun, legend, record and stuff.
You're English is shite in some parts, and it looks like you're an overseas fan, then you go into a bit of pitch perfect English, using apostrophes and shit in the right places. If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say you were a Brit born fan taking the piss. Let's see if I can do it:

Game last night is good and we sometimes play good. Aguero misses easy chance 5 times, and all fans see it but here nothing can be said as you all think he is same player as 2012. However, and yes, it's a conundrum, other players will have an off day and be slated by all and sundrie. Stones and Yaya are perfect examples.

Not too difficult.

I have to wade into the whole aguero debate here, last season he scored 33 goals as far as I'm aware that's his best return. He is in my opinion better then Jesus, Sanchez and mbappe at this moment in time. If we could I would sign mbappe to play with and learn from aguero not to replace him. In afew seasons the partnership of Jesus and mbappe would dominate but people looking to shift aguero need to realise he is in his peak years yes mbappe my have a higher ceiling but to expect Sanchez or mbappe to replace aguero is a huge ask.

You're English is shite in some parts, and it looks like you're an overseas fan, then you go into a bit of pitch perfect English, using apostrophes and shit in the right places. If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say you were a Brit born fan taking the piss. Let's see if I can do it:

Game last night is good and we sometimes play good. Aguero misses easy chance 5 times, and all fans see it but here nothing can be said as you all think he is same player as 2012. However, and yes, it's a conundrum, other players will have an off day and be slated by all and sundrie. Stones and Yaya are perfect examples.

Not too difficult.

He's a rag. Nailed on.

I think you would all find the offending poster would likely either disappear altogether or improve the quality of their analysis if we ignored any "ridiculous" or "idiotic" comments they made and only responded to the ones that make any sense.

They definitely crave attention, as they are bombarding many threads with these assertions, so just do not feed their desperation.

Yeah true. But the amount of sitters etc you'd expect him to bury was jut worrying. He's one of the world elite. If he'd have been hitting them it would have been 40 or 45 goals in the season. You wouldnt expect suarez to miss those. For example vs Monaco, now I am not pinning it on him. The entire team was at fault and missing chances. But you'd hope someone of his calibre would have taken the chance and got us through to the quarters.

We only had a chance vs Monaco because he was unplayable in the first leg. One of his best performances in a city shirt ever. Why do people forget that.

Bringing the Monaco games up is a terrible example. Do you remember the first game?

Not too difficult.

Steve McLaren would be proud of you Mal.

We only had a chance vs Monaco because he was unplayable in the first leg. One of his best performances in a city shirt ever. Why do people forget that.

Bringing the Monaco games up is a terrible example. Do you remember the first game?

That has to be a contradiction, surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.