It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a quick viewing of the highlights Aguero was creating space and hitting the inside of the post , doesn't look like a forward who's lost his touch to me.

Top post @SWP's back

What an odd situation to be honest.

1) We're left with Kun/GJ and miss out on both Mbappe + Sanchez = Panic.
2) We sign MBappe + Sanchez = Panic because kun is 'out'.
3) We sign Mbappe = Panic because the fee.
4) We sign Sanchez = ...NO PANIC!!! but frustration because we're already 'stacked' up front.

The legit link to mbappe has people in an uproar?!? We should be ashamed! Ashamed!

Who would want to be a City fan with problems like these ; )

although both Aguero and Jesus missed a hatful of chances last night they both looked pretty sharp to me. Goals will flow from them in this team.
One of Peps main concerns was a lack of goals from the rest of the team. That's where he felt we were not clinical enough. Don't think he ever directed them comments towards the strikers.
Last night and against Madrid we looked dangerous every time we came forward. 4-1 and 3-0, albeit in friendlies suggests we are doing what he wants. Defence is looking better... keeper is looking solid. And we have flying fullbacks that don't look like they are smoking 40 woodbines a day.
I'm looking forward to the season with or without Sanchez and/or Mbappe. Just hope we get another cb in...

Top post @SWP's back

What an odd situation to be honest.

1) We're left with Kun/GJ and miss out on both Mbappe + Sanchez = Panic.
2) We sign MBappe + Sanchez = Panic because kun is 'out'.
3) We sign Mbappe = Panic because the fee.
4) We sign Sanchez = ...NO PANIC!!! but frustration because we're already 'stacked' up front.

The legit link to mbappe has people in an uproar?!? We should be ashamed! Ashamed!
Sums up BM in a nutshell

There are continous meetings between City and Napoli about some deals :
- Rulli to Napoli
- Zinchenco to Napoli
- Priority on Purchase clause for City when Selling Koulibaly and Zieliniski from Napoli

There are continous meetings between City and Napoli about some deals :
- Rulli to Napoli
- Zinchenco to Napoli
- Priority on Purchase clause for City when Selling Koulibaly and Zieliniski from Napoli

Interesting.

Would be a shame to see Zinchenko go without giving him a chance in a City shirt but I felt same about Unal.

Would like to see us sign Koulibaly as a centre half.
Not heard about Zieliniski. What kind of player is he?

all strikers misd and all go through up and down periods in a season and their careers. He is also failing to acknowledge this and that others are also responsible....he posted what he did yet fails to mention the absolute sitters missed by other players...kdb, GJ and Sterling all being as equally culpable at least. he rsised the point and acknowledged he was going to get abuse for it.....that in itself tells me something about what he is doing hence why i havent replied directly to him.

Aguero will hopefully see out his contrsct and leave for the green pastures of argetina in a season or two with the monica of best ever prem striker and the clubs highest goal scorer ever .....

sanchez isnt even close to kuns goal scoring record and mbappe as good as he is has proved nothing yet. i get people wsnt shinny new toys but as i mentioned previous there is a common theme when thid happens that the player in that position starts to get undeserved criticism....ie David Silva when we were buying kdb and just after....usually from posters who suspiciously disappear once the transfer perios is over.. ( or at least post very irregularly)
Well said that man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.