It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I mean not much available put it one way Mbappe or Sanchez don't look like happening.
Late deals do quite often happen with a domino effect once one deal happens.
I don't think we'd have sold Iheanacho without planning for one more forward.

Late deals do quite often happen with a domino effect once one deal happens.
I don't think we'd have sold Iheanacho without planning for one more forward.

We will find out soon enough I'm not expecting a biggie if we do net someone tho mate.

If that is it then it's been a very good transfer window rather than the stellar one hinted at by some of the more excitable posters on here.
The standout signing being Bernardo. Ederson, Mendy look excellent whilst Danilo looks a clever piece of business. In terms of what we needed job done.

Title of the thread now living up to its name...........does everybody think we are done for this window?
I honestly feel so. Mbappe and Sanchez somehow seem like a long shot, and we're not linked with a whole lot bunch so pretty much selling is left.

I honestly feel so. Mbappe and Sanchez somehow seem like a long shot, and we're not linked with a whole lot bunch so pretty much selling is left.
We might buy a player or two before the window ends. No big names though. We're 3 weeks away from the end of the transfer window and Arsenal have zero transfer targets assuming Monaco are not selling Lemar. Sanchez scored 24 goals and assisted 11 times in the PL lasts season. Those are ungodly numbers. If Arsenal sell Sanchez now, they're basically forfeiting PL, EL and every other fuckin trophy. Don't see it happening. If they had some kind of replacement, say Mahrez, by now I would be more optimistic. Mbappe has always seemed like a fever dream. In any case, we would definitely know the situation by the end of this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.