It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems that Mbappe will leave Monaco. No news since the weekend but there's been no news of a move to Real Madrid either. A few suggestions that PSG are interested but that seems very unlikely to me.

Next stage I am waiting for is for Barcelona to spend their Neymar money on someone other than Mbappe.

I don't think the sale of Kelechi reflects progress with an incoming City move. We had 5/4 of a striker plus Kelechi last season, and he was basically a unused sub for most of the time.

I think Kelechi was allowed to leave because it's not fair that he isn't playing enough to develop.

No baring on Mbappe.

Seems that Mbappe will leave Monaco. No news since the weekend but there's been no news of a move to Real Madrid either. A few suggestions that PSG are interested but that seems very unlikely to me.

Next stage I am waiting for is for Barcelona to spend their Neymar money on someone other than Mbappe.

I don't think the sale of Kelechi reflects progress with an incoming City move. We had 5/4 of a striker plus Kelechi last season, and he was basically a unused sub for most of the time.
There's a certain probability that Mbappe will stay and extend the contract, all the talk about him leaving was based on a wrong translation of V.Vasilyev's words.
Skybet now have Mbappe joining Madrid at approx. 2.25 (5/4, you bet 10 and get 12.5+your stake), stayin at Monaco at 3.5 (5/2), joining City at 5 (4/1). Hope the reported meeting of Pep and Wilfried will turn the situation in our favour. Or maybe Wilf just likes dining for free.

I know he is a horrible player and I despise him, but if we need a striker what about Costa? Surplus to requirements at Chelsea and he would certainly score goals for us. We could probably pick him up for £25m, then flog him to Atletico once their transfer ban is over. Replace him with Sanchez once his contract has expired.

I know he is a horrible player and I despise him, but if we need a striker what about Costa? Surplus to requirements at Chelsea and he would certainly score goals for us. We could probably pick him up for £25m, then flog him to Atletico once their transfer ban is over. Replace him with Sanchez once his contract has expired.
25 m don't think he would be that cheap

No chance in hell. Chelsea wouldn't sell to us anyway, same as we wouldn't sell aguero to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.