It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it's true that our initial offer for Mbappe has been rejected, but I'd be amazed if it was as high as the figures being suggested.

There is a billion quid coming to the market this summer from just four Premier League clubs.

It's not short of £80m, let's put it that way, in what we are prepared to pay (add-ons and all that)

I'm confident we are have a very good chance.

There is a billion quid coming to the market this summer from just four Premier League clubs.

It's not short of £80m, let's put it that way, in what we are prepared to pay (add-ons and all that)

I'm confident we are have a very good chance.

I wonder if this is last of the big spenders hurrah before brexit legislation starts to interfere with football trade.

I wonder if this is last of the big spenders hurrah before brexit legislation starts to interfere with football trade.

It won't interfere much at the top end. The government has no desire to stop people earning £10m per year from coming into the country.

It won't interfere much at the top end. The government has no desire to stop people earning £10m per year from coming into the country.

It shouldn't do, but it wouldn't surprise me to see the prem buying big now just in case there's taxes on imports or some such nonsense implemented somewhere.

That won't happen, too much money to be made from clubs on the continent for selling us their best players!!

I think Aguero is much more aligned with what Madrid's MO is, in terms of his present profile, established record and look.

City have a long way to go before we can sit back and wait for things to mature. Madrid could happily spend £80m this summer on Sergio and even if we spend that or more on Mbappe, he's effectively cost us peanuts.

He's 18, in five years time he's prime time and City's risk/reward ratio could be two or three more Premier League titles and a Champions League trophy.

That's worth the risk to us and the wait for Madrid, who know Sergio can score for next three or four years for them.

United can piss and whinge over what might have been if Ronaldo had stayed at Old Toilet.

The record books, however, show what they did win during Tranny's time - certainly not chopped liver .

Sergio is a legend in my eyes and I would be gutted to see him go, but we don't want to make the same mistake we did with Yaya, not getting money for him two years ago.

It would not surprise me if City and Madrid have an "understanding" on Sergio and Mbappe.

Chelsea already have £90m burning a hole after the sales of Oscar and Ramires.

Costa still wants China, that's another £60m right there.

Add in the TV money, The gangster's washed cash, and the reflected glory of a Premier League title win, and they will be a major bid threat for us.

I'm sure they will just blow a stupid amount on Lukaku and Belotti - which is just fine by me!!

Chelsea already have £90m burning a hole after the sales of Oscar and Ramires.

Costa still wants China, that's another £60m right there.

Add in the TV money, The gangster's washed cash, and the reflected glory of a Premier League title win, and they will be a major bid threat for us.

I'm sure they will just blow a stupid amount on Lukaku and Belotti - which is just fine by me!!

Any update on the deals for fullbacks you said on the opening post tolm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.