It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its great that we showing interest in some of the top forwards in the world but......with a squad that already has Kev, Aguero, Sane, Silva, Sterling, Jesus......all this starting 11 is really missing is a new set of fullbacks that can support the attackers without leaving us open at the back and a complete CM player that can defend and take control of the middle of the field.....looking at spending over 100mil to upgrade our striker options seems a bit of an overkill, when all our weakness sits at the back?

If we get the right balance in the back 4 and in midfield, we'd automatically get more goals from our forwards imho!;)

You do wonder what the Argentine side will look like leading up to Qatar 2022.

Brazil look set for the next 10 years with who they have coming through. They are my pick for Russia 2018 for a start.

Maybe Argentina? Could be Messi's last world cup, think they'll go all out and try and win it. ;-)

Its great that we showing interest in some of the top forwards in the world but......with a squad that already has Kev, Aguero, Sane, Silva, Sterling, Jesus......all this starting 11 is really missing is a new set of fullbacks that can support the attackers without leaving us open at the back and a complete CM player that can defend and take control of the middle of the field.....looking at spending over 100mil to upgrade our striker options seems a bit of an overkill, when all our weakness sits at the back?

If we get the right balance in the back 4 and in midfield, we'd automatically get more goals from our forwards imho!;)
If we are spending £100m on up front talent, why do you think we might be ignoring the weakness at the back? Enjoy the ride mate, I'm sure Txiki and Pep will satisfy your needs

We create chance after chance, despite our supposed defensive shortcomings.

Our forwards have let us down at crucial periods.

Pretty much in agreement with that.
Imagine if we had Kante.Bellerin and Rose this season

We create chance after chance, despite our supposed defensive shortcomings.

Our forwards have let us down at crucial periods.

Sergio has inexplicably missed some key chances as has de Bruyne. In fact I think de Bruyne's miss against Chelsea was season defining for both ourselves and Chelsea.

This.
He's better than Griezmann.

If Kun stays, we don't need to sign any strikers. It's the other end of the pitch we need to sort out.

Aguero is a legend, a world class striker who is settled and loves the club.

Would be fucking mad to get rid. But then we had a world class keeper who loved the club too, hopefully with Kun circumstances are different.

I wouldn't say he was "world class"

Sergio has inexplicably missed some key chances as has de Bruyne. In fact I think de Bruyne's miss against Chelsea was season defining for both ourselves and Chelsea.

That moment will haunt me, and perhaps has KDB, for a long time. I think it will prove to have been the single most decisive moment in the title race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.