It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'd rather see Yaya as a centre half than Mangala

I'm not sure Pep would play Yaya at centre back anymore. But if he doesn't believe in Mangala (and he was happier to convert Kolarov into a cb rather than play Mangala), I could see him making all sorts of adjustments rather than play him.

When Jesus was injured we really could have done with Kelechi sharing more of the workload. But by then Pep had decided that Kelechi wasnt his type of player, didnt fit his system, so barely played him. If he's going to take the same approach with Mangala then it would be better for all concerned to move him on.

Mangala needs his confidence building up. That's not going to happen if he's playing for a manager who doesnt really believe in him and only plays him when he has no other choice.

I don't watch Barca week in week out, but by going off Barca fans they seem to rave about Samper and not so much about Sergi Roberto. Most Barca fans seem to think he is average.
Roberto played almost 100 official games for Barca, Samper only 1 in 2014 if I'm not mistaken, and he's already 22. That's all you need to know about his level. Barca supporters defend all La Masia graduates that were neglected by the current Rosell/Bartomeu board. It's understandable, but sometimes going a bit overboard.

There's going to be another boost for the transfer market next week (22nd and 23rd August) when the Champions League play off results become clear. Napoli, Nice, Lyon, Liverpool all involved. They may have some deals which are dependent on qualification for the group stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.