It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point mate....My issue will be if we spend another summer spending big on forwards and neglect the fullback position again. Most fans at the start of the season could have told you the fullback position and CM were going to cost us points this season and thats what has happened. The holes the fullbacks have left at the back while trying to play Pep's system, is half the reason for all the mistakes we see. We've been stuck with 4 over 30 fullbacks that just dont fit his style of play. I believe the long term transfer plan for the fullback position has been poor and should have been better managed, ready for Pep's arrival. This summer we have no excuses for not fixing the problem! ; ) Should be a fun summer...

Yeah I wouldn't be worried about that. We are obviously buying a RB and a LB this summer. I personally only think we need 1 of each. But what we do for the attack has no bearing on our defense purchases IMO.

Yeah I wouldn't be worried about that. We are obviously buying a RB and a LB this summer. I personally only think we need 1 of each. But what we do for the attack has no bearing on our defense purchases IMO.
what we do in attack is part of the defence and one of peps biggest things after possession.
its why he will play jesus over aguero.,we defend from the front all the way to the back, press press press

Only more bullshit about the shitty rags on the BBC football gossip page this morning. They're getting as bad as the tabloids for rag arse licking.

How come there's seldom any rumours about us signing Sanchez, Griezmann, et al? They're even linking Liverpool with a £50m move for van Dijk, yet I though we were interested in him?

It annoys me because it's about the perception of our club in the broader public eye. If we're constantly linked with the big signings it seeps into the neutral fans' mindset that we are a top club who can outspend the rags. It's also good for prestige, commercial value, etc to have the top of the tree image.

I actually liked that chubby guy who acted as a mouthpiece for us a couple of days after the takeover! Talking about Ronaldo, Messi, everyone. Though he was swiftly moved on wasn't he!

Only more bullshit about the shitty rags on the BBC football gossip page this morning. They're getting as bad as the tabloids for rag arse licking.

How come there's seldom any rumours about us signing Sanchez, Griezmann, et al? They're even linking Liverpool with a £50m move for van Dijk, yet I though we were interested in him?

It annoys me because it's about the perception of our club in the broader public eye. If we're constantly linked with the big signings it seeps into the neutral fans' mindset that we are a top club who can outspend the rags. It's also good for prestige, commercial value, etc to have the top of the tree image.

I actually liked that chubby guy who acted as a mouthpiece for us a couple of days after the takeover! Talking about Ronaldo, Messi, everyone. Though he was swiftly moved on wasn't he!
To be fair the bbc gossip page just repeats whats on the back of the tabloids, and our club dont want to be on the back of the tabloids. The tubby guy was moved on because he was an embarrasment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.