It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we prioritised incorrectly.

I wish people would stop with the Pep can do no wrong shite - our fullbacks are probably the worst set in the whole of the Prem and it's an utter disgrace that we haven't strengthened that position over the last few years, bar taking Sagan on a free.

no they aren't.

And we did prioritise correctly, because we can still sign any combination of Heinrichs, Kolosinac, Grimaldo etc. etc., whilst we could easily have missed out on Stones, Sane, Jesus, Gundogan if we'd passed on them for any of your choices above or say a Vrsaljko because we prioritised our budget elsewhere.

Well we prioritised incorrectly.

I wish people would stop with the Pep can do no wrong shite - our fullbacks are probably the worst set in the whole of the Prem and it's an utter disgrace that we haven't strengthened that position over the last few years, bar taking Sagan on a free.
Think it was simply we couldnt move any out and there was no room in the squad, If we had been able to sell any of our fullbacks we would have brought new ones in.

We'd have been able to pick up anything half decent for circa £10mil which would have been a huge improvement on Clichy,
Bit of a waste of £10m that when we could pick up a terminally ill kitten from the animal rescue for nothing and it would still be an improvement on Clichy.

no they aren't.

And we did prioritise correctly, because we can still sign any combination of Heinrichs, Kolosinac, Grimaldo etc. etc., whilst we could easily have missed out on Stones, Sane, Jesus, Gundogan if we'd passed on them for any of your choices above or say a Vrsaljko because we prioritised our budget elsewhere.
Did we need Nolito?

And how come we bid for Laporte and Bonucci yet didn't bid decent money for ny full backs?

Think it was simply we couldnt move any out and there was no room in the squad, If we had been able to sell any of our fullbacks we would have brought new ones in.
As I've mentioned earlier, we could have paid off one of them or stuck one in the stands, it wouldn't have been detrimental to our expenditure as none of them are on immense money.

Bottom line is that Pep thought they were an acceptable quartet for the season, and he was fucking massively wrong.

As I've mentioned earlier, we could have paid off one of them or stuck one in the stands, it wouldn't have been detrimental to our expenditure as none of them are on immense money.

Bottom line is that Pep thought they were an acceptable quartet for the season, and he was fucking massively wrong.

How do you know what Pep thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.