It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well being as I'm banned from the Sanchez thread,fuck knows why,Wenger has said he's fit and ready to play this Sunday,be interesting if he does or not

Well being as I'm banned from the Sanchez thread,fuck knows why,Wenger has said he's fit and ready to play this Sunday,be interesting if he does or not
Don't really think it makes a difference if he plays or not tbh. Why would he not play if he's fit!? He does play for them at the end of the day. It'll still be done by deadline day thou,no doubts on this at all.

Don't really think it makes a difference if he plays or not tbh. Why would he not play if he's fit!? He does play for them at the end of the day. It'll still be done by deadline day thou,no doubts on this at all.
Personall i think he will stay with them. He hasnt forced it bt putting in a transfer request...supposedly cause he will lise money if he does this....well considering how much he already has he isnt really showing any ambition to come here.....he has had all summer and he has done nothing to help the move happen except to say he wants to play in the champs league...well so do all players....

Personall i think he will stay with them. He hasnt forced it bt putting in a transfer request...supposedly cause he will lise money if he does this....well considering how much he already has he isnt really showing any ambition to come here.....he has had all summer and he has done nothing to help the move happen except to say he wants to play in the champs league...well so do all players....

If that's the case,why weeks of the circus,it would of just been easier for all parties for him to of said he was staying...gonna happen IMO.

If that's the case,why weeks of the circus,it would of just been easier for all parties for him to of said he was staying...gonna happen IMO.

The circus is cause he wants to leave.....but it doesnt look like its going to happen and besides bits of conjecture on here it never has looked likely.
When it doesnt happen is when the u-turn for the media will take place to placate the arsenal fans.....

Completely irrelevant if he plays or not. Plenty of examples of players playing and then being sold, including Nasri who I think played the first few games of Arsenal's season before moving to City.

I'm getting more and more confident with each passing comment from Wenger. They want the big dough, city will end up paying it, but fuck me we'll be so much stronger once the deal is done. Sanchez is a necessity this window.

Completely irrelevant if he plays or not. Plenty of examples of players playing and then being sold, including Nasri who I think played the first few games of Arsenal's season before moving to City.

I'm getting more and more confident with each passing comment from Wenger. They want the big dough, city will end up paying it, but fuck me we'll be so much stronger once the deal is done. Sanchez is a necessity this window.

Hope you are right...

Totally agree ..like has been said,if it was all sorted that he's staying. He himself would have come out and made it known imo. Add to that the way Wenger talks about the situation ..he's far from convinced it's all a bed of roses and he's staying. Yeah,they want the money and city will pay it ..wouldn't be surprised if it passed £70m ..so be it!

It's 60-70m now or nothing next summer. Decision couldn't be easier for Arsenal. Any club in a similar postion would sell 10 times out of 10. Maybe Messi is worth keeping one year for that amount but no one else is.

Letting Sanchez go for free next summer would be one of the biggest mistakes in world football. Arsenal being run as business was never going to let that happen. Honestly I'm shocked at the number of posters on the forum that are so confident Sanchez won't come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.